What part of chastity does your KH like the best?

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

What part of chastity does your KH like the best?

Post by VinnyDee »

For my wife it is teasing me until I am begging to cum, over and over again. Tonight she did a double teasing session. She had her orgasm, teased me for 15 minutes and my reaction after two weeks of orgasm denial got her horny again so she had her second orgasm and then teased me for another 15 minutes before having me lock up again. My reaction to her teasing really turns her on. Before we started chastity she was losing interest in sex but now she says she is having the best orgasms of her life. Her first one left her exhausted and she just laid there to recover for 5 minutes. She never had a fetish before but she really fell in love with teasing and denial. How about your KH? Is it the power exchange, teasing, denial, locking you up, domination, money or what?
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: What part of chastity does your KH like the best?

Post by sherulestherooster »

I am not locked much anymore, but male orgasm denial is very much still a part of our play. Rather, she likes the self-control required by the honor system and she LOVES my erections. She likes the pent up desire (I sometimes shake because I want her so bad), the control over my orgasms, and the feeling of power she has over me when she feels my erection against her as she falls asleep following her orgasm. She likes that our sex life is about her pleasure first.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

There's no doubt on the answer, MsM used to have a few orgasms a year, last week as an example She had 19, need I say more !! Oh i had none as usual !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Guess this was the biggest surprise for me. I thought she would get off on the control element of chastity. However, she absolutely loves teasing and denying me, with emphasis on denial. In our old sex life, my orgasm was the whole point. Now whether I am locked or not, there is no doubt that her orgasm comes first. Then, she decides whether I am to be granted one or not. In practice, I tend to be denied more than allowed an orgasm. I fantasize that, one day, she will decide to make my denial permanent and we focus entirely on her orgasms during sex. But that's the fantasy guy in my head thinking during times of arousal (like now).
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

My gf enjoys the extra orgasms she receives and teasing me and hearing me moan and beg. She still doesn't understand what I get out of it. But as long as she's happy she doesn't really question my motives. And frankly it's hard to explain a kink. So we don't really talk about it that much other than if we are enjoying it or if we want it to stop. So far so good.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I also thought it would be the control that she would like the most but as she told me just an hour ago when I asked her which orgasm was better and guessed her first because she was more vocal and it took her longer than 3 minutes, but she said it was the second because I was hard and moan from her edging. She said that it turned her on so much that her second orgsam wa a lot better.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

We are still relatively new to this, and my Wife is still working out what her role is in our new 'normal'. I cannot honestly say what her favourite part is and I am not allowed to ask until Saturday, but I do know she has said that she cannot imagine not doing this anymore.

If I had to guess I would say that having me locked away and not seeking reciprocation for any sexual favours I send her way has allowed her to relax. She now receives far more attention from me as a result and many more orgasms than before. She is a one orgasm a session sort of woman, but they tend to be good ones.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.

Post by newbie »

Jasmic68 wrote: If I had to guess I would say that having me locked away and not seeking reciprocation for any sexual favours I send her way has allowed her to relax. She now receives far more attention from me as a result and many more orgasms than before. She is a one orgasm a session sort of woman, but they tend to be good ones.
This answer sounds exactly what I would say too. Being locked enables her to relax and not worry about needing to reciprocate any sexual activities unless she wants to.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

The extra affection. We were never a physical cuddly couple. That's on both of us, she never cared for it. If we did it usually led to sex. She loves that now when we hug, or touch it's not just for sex. We're a little older now so she loves it.

She also enjoys waking up to her coffee being made, not having to do any dishes, and other little things lol
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Attitude change, the loving embrace, being a better husband etc, plus having sex when "SHE" wants, and obviously the control aspect of it... So much so, that she demands chastity to be a permanent part of our life, with her saying... "There is absolutely NO reason why you should not be in chastity permanently and keep yourself for me...." Yes Mam!!!
0 x