Traveling out of Country

Living the real life under lock and key
Veganpunk

Traveling out of Country

Post by Veganpunk »

I know there are a lot of threads on this already, but just thought I would get a fresh set of answers.
I have to travel to the Bahamas for work in a few weeks, (yea i know, poor me!) and had some questions.

I wear a Steel Contender. I am def. taking it off for security. Is it ok to leave it in luggage and just put back on when I get there you think?

My wife is not happy about where I'm going already, (understandable). She's not worried I'll cheat on her or anything, just jealous of the location. Do you guys have any tips or tricks for working the chastity game long distance?

She has been slow to work up the tease and denial, though a few nights ago she blew my mind with it, so she is getting better.
0 x
SteveT

Re: Traveling out of Country

Post by SteveT »

I'm in the same boat as you (or plane perhaps!). Whenever I travel I leave my stainless steel device at home. It is certainly not illegal in any way to have it packed in your baggage, but anyone in-the-know watching the x-ray would probably know exactly what it is! You need to decide if that bothers you or not.
My Wife decided that we did not want this risk. I have bought the all-plastic CB6000s (which I would still not wear through security) but which would not be obvious in a baggage x-ray. However, with the trips I've been on so far it would not have been appropriate to wear it on arrival (sharing a hotel room with children) so I have not yet tried it. Later this year my Wife and I will be holidaying alone together and the intention is that we will pack the plastic device and I will be locked in it for the duration of the holiday.
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Thanks for the reply. It wouldn't bother me if they knew what it was. I was thinking about putting it in suitcase that goes under the plane, not checked with me. I could use the CB I have, but man, I don't want to give up the comfort I've had with the Contender. Even for just a week!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i'm in a Contender 24/7 and am travelling overseas for a month in June so the old HT2 has been dug out and modified to be totally plastic, a plastic tube replaces the lock and a nylon cable tie is locked through it. MsM says i will be wearing that 24/7 even through security and it will only come off for washing.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have gone thru security many times (probably about 30) with my Jailbird in my carry on, all domestic flights though. Only one time did they call me over to the side. It was one of those lines where you can see the x-ray monitor while is scanning the contents of the bags. I had clearly seen the brightly shining outline of the JB as it went by, so I thought, "Oh crap." Turns out, they were interested in another item in the bag and never mentioned the JB. :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

My wife makes me travel with the CB3000, I haven't had the bravado to wear it through security no matter the all plastic construction and the numbered plastic lock - BUT she makes me put it on the minute I get to my hotel room, she demands I take a picture with the lock firmly locked, and the date stamp the image proves time and place. Every night I send her another image of the cage on, and the lock in place. I may only cut the lock literally as I walk out of the hotel (again image plus date and time stamp) sent to her... This way she is satisfied I remained in chastity for her the entire time.
I will try going through security with her there so she can "help" explain, caged in the CB3k, but usually leave the JB at home, in fear of a airlines inspecting my "erotic jewelry" the CB works - for now....
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

I have much more holiday time than my wife, so often travel up to a week before hand. Taking anything through airport security is likely end in embarrassment and possible confiscation. So before leaving I get to come in any way I want. Then being unsupervised for a few hours isn't an issue.
Once abroad I have a cage there, put it on, locked with a numbered tag and send home a photo.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

This summer my wife and I will be traveling to England for a few weeks. While I will fly without a CD on she told me that I should plan to pack our Watchful Mistress to wear when we get there. She wants me as attentive as possible. Part of our trip will be cruising and I mentioned that getting on and off the ship might be problematic since their security scans everyone coming on the boat. Her immediate reply was "I'll have a chat with the Captain". I suggested breaking out the old and dusty CB6000s. Going all plastic with just a brass lock might make it through without setting off anything. If it does I could transition to a plastic lock. She told me cleanliness shouldn't be an issue since she plans on letting me out often for playtime. "Heck, it's a vacation ya know".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

When I was in the Bon4, I traveled everywhere with it except overseas trips. We developed a system using a plastic seal for the outbound trip and upon arrival I would video conference with MrsL and put on the actual lock (the key and second plastic seal were already sealed in an envelope with her signature on the seal). The night before I would fly home, we reversed the process.

Since being in the Steelheart, we have not risked trying to travel with it in my bag. I am just not ready for the potential of being called out for something bright and shiny in my bag. MrsL uses this time as a form of trust building as she can tell by how my body reacts to her touch it I have misbehaved.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

locked4her55 wrote:Watchful Mistress".
A bit off topic, but how would you compare/contrast the Watchful Mistress to the Jailbird?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.