Question about long term chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Silent One

Question about long term chastity

Post by Silent One »

I have been using my Holy Trainer and loving it. Longest I have been in chastity is 3 days, and I notice what seems to be callus's forming in a couple places. Is this normal? I wonder if being overweight has anything to do with it since I have more area's rubbing against my ball sack? Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks
0 x
wishful4

Re: Question about long term chastity

Post by wishful4 »

You might try a good quality moisturizing lotion on the problem area(s). If you are new to wearing a device, the tender skin in that area has to get used to it and toughen up a little bit. The other option is to take the device off until the problem goes away. Don't try and be a tough guy and end up with a raw sore where you really don't want one. This is not a sprint, it's a long distance jog. Take your time.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Agree with the above. Take it slow and give your body time to adjust. You'll be mad at yourself, if you try to tough it out and get a raw sore and can't wear it for a while.
0 x
spandexpauly

Post by spandexpauly »

Before you put on your device, lube up with coconut oil. Works for me.
0 x
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

Thanks for the advice, i remember now that i read something about using lotion, but forgot it until it was mention.

I am taking it pretty slow. started out 6-8 on, 24 off. now i stay locked 24-36 hrs with 36-48 off. slowing raising the time.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I am overweight since quitting smoking and I have been wearing a chastity cage going on four years now. The area under the ring will toughen up some. I would not call it a callus though. What is more annoying is that I get skin tags where the ring rubs against my skin.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

VinnyDee wrote:What is more annoying is that I get skin tags where the ring rubs against my skin.
Now that I'm older, I have the occasional skin tag popping up, none there though.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted