Finally figured out length of denial periods

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

Finally figured out length of denial periods

Post by VinnyDee »

I have posted elsewhere that after three years of long term chastity, (3-4 months), we took a small break and are playing it by ear. A big part of the problem was that my wife does not know how long to deny me an orgasm. She does not want to be the one to choose.

I found a link to a wheel of fortune type website where you can set up each piece of the pie with whatever you like. Then you spin it and do what it says. I set it up but this time with not what I fantasize about but what I am willing to do. There is some corporal punishment, KH choice, ruined orgams along with time periods from 1 week to 8 weeks. I weight it more towards 4 weeks but not too heavily. Our first spin said 5 weeks so I already finished one week, I have four more weeks to go.

What made me do this is an article about a recent study that said people feel less guilt when they are following someone else's orders. They feel that they are merely the instrument and not the musician so to speak. This was confirmed during testing where a person was told that if they pressed a button the person on the other side of the glass would experience extreme pain but nothing that would harm them. The other person was an actor and there was no electrical shock at all. It proved that even the reluctant would press the button even though they would never want to do it on their own or tell anyone to do it.

Now my wife knows that she is just carrying out my orgasm denial and not setting it. If it is two months, she is not the one making it that long. She is simply carrying out the sentence. I will let you know how it works out. My wife is also comforted in the knowledge that every choice on the wheel is something I am willing to do so she is not punishing me. Time will tell if it works out. Here is the link to the home page. Just modify the wheel to your preference and then save it. You can add 100 things to do on the wheel. It can also be used to determine if you get to orgasm each day or week. Put as few or as many "Orgasm" choices as you like or as few as you may want. Add some punishments of humiliation stuff if needed and let the wheel decide. You can also set the wheel to remove a task that it lands on so it is no longer available to choose. This forces you to eventually do everything on the wheel.

We had tried a wheel in the past but using it to determine when I get to orgasm did not work out for us. We both prefer to know when I get to orgasm so we can prepare for it mentally and physically. I can more easily go for two months if I know that I will definitely get to orgasm then. My wife gave me an unexpected orgasm on Valentine's Day and it was not very good because I did not expect it and was in a no orgasm state of mind. I mentally blocked out any thoughts of an orgasm. Hard to explain but it was not a good orgasm probably because I was mentally trying to avoid having one.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Finally figured out length of denial periods

Post by wishful4 »

One of the best chastity games I've heard of is where you put marbles in a bowl by the bedside. Start with, say, 30 blue marbles and 6 white marbles to give a 20 percent chance of drawing a white one. Your spouse can give you a chance to draw anytime she wants or any time interval you agree on. Draw a white one, you get an orgasm, draw a blue one, denied. Change the numbers of colored marbles to give you whatever percentage chance you both want. You both agree in advance that the marbles rule so she doesn't have to decide whether to deny you or not. You can make additional rules to go along with it if you desire. It just takes the pressure off the KeyHolder and she will appreciate it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
spandexpauly

Post by spandexpauly »

sounds interesting. Can you post a link?
0 x
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

spandexpauly wrote:
sounds interesting. Can you post a link?
If you use the search tool at the top right of any page and simply search the word "marble" it will give you 3 pages of posts that deal with the marble game and the variations of the game. You can also google "Chastity marble game" and that will give you "pages" of this and other chastity games

The nice part of this game is there are no set rules to it. It is up the imagination of your keyholder and yourself to determine the rules. You can stack the odds for you having or not having an orgasm. You can agree to a draw once a day, or once a week. You can even add different coloured marbles for different things, e.g. blue marble; no release or orgasm, white; full orgasm via PIV, pink; ruined orgasm, yellow; you get PIV but no orgasm. The variations are endless and are limited to your imaginations and preferences.

The advantage to using the game to determine your orgasm is it takes away any pressure from a keyholder to make that decision, if they are not comfortable doing so. The disadvantage of using the game is that the decision as to whether or not you orgasm is taken away from the keyholder, and many of them do not want to give up that power.

When we first started with chastity my wife was not comfortable denying me, so we had an agreement that she would deny me at least a week, but never more that three weeks. Through our weekly discussions it didn't take long for her to realized I was okay with the denial. She became more comfortable with it herself and a few months later when I handed her the key for my JB on a white gold chain she told me she would wear it, however she would be the one to determine when I would get an orgasm.

I now get an orgasm every two to three months and I am never told ahead of time when it will be. She has the power to make the time between my releases shorter or longer at her whim. All I know is that so far in 2016 it hasn't happened yet. This from what I thought was a very vanilla keyholder.... and I'm loving it. :)
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

spandexpauly wrote:sounds interesting. Can you post a link?
Here is the link: http://wheeldecide.com/wheels/

The best part is that you can have all sorts of things, even a task with a spin again to get the denial period. one ogasm per 5 foot massages, one orgasm per 8 KH orgasms or whatever you want. Only sex until your orgams is phone or skype sex while you remained caged. You can add 100 things and no other game does not. Plus you can play it from your computers of smart phones.

It can be set to remove a choice after it is selected in case you want to do everything on the wheel without repeating any. You can weight things so that they appear more often. You can have many wheels and save them. A wheel for punishments, a wheel for orgasm denial period an a wheel for what you have to do to your wife sexual or one wheel for a household task. You are only limited by your imagination. Marbles are left over from pre tech times. Go digital. :)
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

My wife has used this https://www.random.org/calendar-dates/

Agree a number of o's in a certain period and then the random algorithm chooses the dates. You can have two close together and the next months apart: if she doesn't tell you the dates you've no idea after you've had an o how long you'll have to wait for the next!
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

wishful4 wrote:One of the best chastity games I've heard of is where you put marbles in a bowl by the bedside. Start with, say, 30 blue marbles and 6 white marbles to give a 20 percent chance of drawing a white one. Your spouse can give you a chance to draw anytime she wants or any time interval you agree on. Draw a white one, you get an orgasm, draw a blue one, denied. Change the numbers of colored marbles to give you whatever percentage chance you both want. You both agree in advance that the marbles rule so she doesn't have to decide whether to deny you or not. You can make additional rules to go along with it if you desire. It just takes the pressure off the KeyHolder and she will appreciate it.
I find it easier to do that digitally without the hassle of marbles. WIth the wheel I can weigh each choice so that it comes up a certain percentage of the time and/or remove whatever comes up so that it does not reappear until all choices have been used up.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

budgie wrote:My wife has used this https://www.random.org/calendar-dates/

Agree a number of o's in a certain period and then the random algorithm chooses the dates. You can have two close together and the next months apart: if she doesn't tell you the dates you've no idea after you've had an o how long you'll have to wait for the next!
I took a look and it is a good idea but it is giving me some dates just a week or two apart. If I ask it to generate less number of dates, I get periods as long as 4 months. The wheel gives me control over the minimum orgasm denial time, 2 weeks and longest 2 months. I can weight each of the outcomes to control the percentage of times it will appear. I have my wheel setup to pick KH choice 50% of the time. Then a lower percentage for number of weeks with 3 + 4 appearing more frequently and finally a small percentage of times when my orgasm is dependant on how many orgasms my wife has. She usually has one or two a week but can go 2 weeks without one so I can wait as long as 8 weeks. I have a lot more control using the wheel but as a former programmer, I am interested in how they generate their random numbers.
0 x
kunst

Post by kunst »

With my wife, we set up a game. We started with complicated rules; later we tuned the rules in a simple way.
- I am allowed to receive an orgasm on certain conditions only on Saturdays.
- Every time I do something special for my wife, on her discretion, I get a "red" point (value = 1)
- For each time I have a bad behaviour I get a "black" point (value = -4)
- Each time my score goes below -8 I have to always wear the cage and no stimulation at all until I get back to a score more than -8.
- We can have intercourse any time with orgasm for her, but no orgasm and no stimulation for me.
Obviously to compensate a black I need 4 reds.
Then, on Saturday, I can receive a "prize" according to the following table
3 : regular orgasm with slow handjob
2 : regular orgasm with fingering or vibrator (no up and down)
1 : RO with slow handjob
0 : RO with fingering or vibrator (no up and down)
-1 : slow handjob without orgasm
-2 : stimulation with vibrator, without orgasm
below -2 : no stimulation, no orgasm
more than 4: special prize (she decides).

With this game, the frequency of orgasms can be 1 week at most, and it can be reduced...
You can adapt it to your fantasy.
Hope you enjoy it! We do.
0 x