any Selflockers with a significant other

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: any Selflockers with a significant other

Post by newbie »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Newbie -

I wish you better luck than I have had. It has been 4 years for me, and I have tried all of the advice offered on this forum. I have gradually and gently explained how and why it works for me on various levels and also how it could benefit her as well.

She thinks the entire concept is way too kinky and wants no part of it, letting me know in no uncertain terms that she never wants to see any of the devices . . . although she knows that the small black case that I do not try to hide and that goes with me when ever and where ever we travel, which is often, contains those devices.
Thanks. Sorry you haven't had any luck. I suppose on the bright side the fact that she knows you take the small black case with you and doesn't flip out about that is a positive.

Right now I'm going with the philosophy that as long as I don't expect her to participate and that I'm ready to have sex when she is and not have to take the time to take the device off (her biggest complaint last time) then I shouldn't have to conciously hide the fact that I'm wearing my HT from her. She knows I have it and wear it, and does see it from time to time both in the bathroom after I've cleaned it and on me in bed once or twice, so I've successfully crossed that bridge.

My biggest problem is that I tend to move too fast and push her involvement, expecting her to play along when she really has no interest. I'm finally realizing that and am "curbing my enthusiasm" accordingly. At some point she might end up with a more "whatever" indifferent attitude. That's what I'm shooting for now.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

lately I'm a self locker. My wife had been my keyholder for some time but to be honest she was terrible at it ha ha. She would rarely tease me and didnt understand my desire for her to say no cumming when we had sex. She had said a few times it was just too much work for her which is understandable as she has a very demanding job with long hours and we have 3 kids to boot! But dont get me wrong I think she has potential, she doesnt think about my situation or sex very often. She has also been under alot of stress with changes going on at her work. So we decided to take a break from chastity. Strangely she protested at first but we talked about. after a few weeks of being unlocked my desire for being denied became too much. I had to lock back up albeit on my own. I'm sure she wont complain :-)
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

she has a very demanding job with long hours and we have 3 kids to boot!
I'm not completely sure, but I don't think you are meant to boot them...
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

ha ha nope no "booting" going on. Just meant in addition to ;-)
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I'm pretty much a self locker, except I have the encouragement of my wife. She likes that I stay locked up, she just doesn't want the added responsibility of managing my chastity. It's up to me to stay locked, clean myself and the device, and otherwise manage the aspects of my chastity. She likes the benefits of it, so I try to do a good job for her.
0 x