Long time no visit!

Living the real life under lock and key
Silent One

Long time no visit!

Post by Silent One »

Hi everyone,

I don't know if you remember me(you shouldn't any ways) since I visited here about 13 months ago. I had bought a CB6000S and was having problems with it. It would not stay on, there was much pain. I got some good advice and tried a few things but could not wear the CB6000. Disappointed, I tried a Boy Trainer 2 from Mr.S Leather, and had basically the same problems. I decided then that I would not visit here again until I could actually wear my chastity device. After I lost a little weight(I felt this was a problem since I am a little large, ok, fat.). I lost about 30 lbs and still could not wear the CB6000.

I didn't think about it for 6 months or so, and after failing again with the devices I had, I started taking a hard look at the Holy Trainer 2. I emailed the people a few times and after talking with them I decided to try one. I am happy to say that I can wear it, without pain. It really was a surprise for me because I had pretty much decided I would not be able to wear chastity.

Right now I am in the breaking in phase, wearing it for longer times with a couple days off. I am happy now, even though I know most people don't understand it, since I don't have a key holder. Now I am trying to get use to the everyday wearing of chastity, how to bend without crushing my balls, how to sit and stand without pain, getting use to sleeping with chastity.

Even though its a learning curve and I have had some pain from moving wrong, I am happy.

I hope to post more, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
0 x
Jasmic68

Re: Long time no visit!

Post by Jasmic68 »

Hi. I had a very similar experience and the Holy Trainer was my last chance at being able to wear a chastity device. I dread to think where I would be if it had not been as comfortable as it has been.

Keeping things clean is a bit of a task and one that everyone who wears a HTv2 works out for themselves. I drink 8 glasses of water a day as part of my weight loss regime and that has had a remarkable effect. It has diluted my pee to the point where I don't have an issue with smell at all.

Just a thought!

Anyway, good luck.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

That is a good idea, and i would do it if i didn't do it already. I am a heavy sweater, dr.'s say i have overactive sweat glands. :)

I am glad to hear i was not the only one with that problem.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

I think getting a device that fits comfortably is very common. My HTv2 was my fourth attempt of off the shelf devices and it still isn't the one I want to use long term. I am going to try a custom metal device next but even then I have read horror stories from people who have bad experiences. The good thing is I can cope with the idea of the HTv2 being a worst case scenario.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.