Permanent hair removal

Living the real life under lock and key
Dukestoy

Permanent hair removal

Post by Dukestoy »

My Better Half and I have been discussing the idea of making my pubic area permanently hairless, to save having to unlock & shave me. Has anyone had experience of laser hair removal, either at a salon or using a home IPL machine?
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
Aarkey

Re: Permanent hair removal

Post by Aarkey »

I am in the midst of doing that myself. This topic here encouraged me to do it: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61485

I bought the Silk'n Flash & Go LUXX "120,000 Flashes Permanent Hair Removal and Cartridge" - since the regular flash & go is for 5,000 flashes, I figured for a little more $$ to be able to make sure that both the g/f and I had enough flashes to make it work, it was worth the investment.

I have been using it for a few months now, and I know there is a difference. I still have hair, and was told it would take several months of doing it before there is a significant difference, so I'm not concerned about the amount of progress, because there is definite progress.

Note: It is definitely best on people with light skin color and dark hair.

FWIW, my ex-wife had professional treatments done on her privates about 5 or 6 years ago. IIRC it was around $1,200 and seemed to be a MUCH more complicated procedure. Though it did in the end work fully and perfectly on her and she was very happy with the result.
1 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

I did about 12 treatments of.laser in that region. I found the level of pain to be too high for her to treat the hair on my scrotum; and as such, only treated my pubic hair above my junk. If i had felt more comfortable with the asthetician doing the treatments, I would have looked into (or asked ber about) using a topical anesthetic to make the discomfort manageable. The are that was treated though, now has very little growth, and what does grow is very fine, and easily managed with an epilator.
1 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

BTW, reading MikeyLikes' post, I realized I didn't mention anything about pain.

My device has caused me almost no pain at all. Occasionally it feels like a significant warmth when it flashes, but nothing painful. They warn that some people feel something like a rubber band snapping against their skin. Of approximately 500 flashes, I have felt that twice.

My ex did report that her treatment was quite painful at times. She used a topical anesthetic the first couple of times, but after forgetting it on her third visit, she found that it didn't make much difference for her and discontinued using it. Note: My ex had a pretty good pain tolerance, several tats, etc.
1 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
nebman

Post by nebman »

I had my back treated during 2014 and 2015. After several treatments, the results were quite good.

I was at a brand new start-up shop that was a bit more male friendly than average. They focus on hair removal and some other skin treatments, so there is not that "ladies day at the spa" aspect to it. They also had very aggressive pricing as a start-up. They've been so successful, their rates have gone up a bit.

Because it was brand new, they had all the newest equipment. They said the "rubber band snap" feel was associated more with older equipment. All I ever felt was heat. If they saw my skin getting too red in treatments, they would slow down and make sure I was doing fine. It turned out I was pretty tolerant of it. They could adjust the strength of the laser, and said they typically upped the strength a bit if the client was doing well at a lower level. I think the technology is constantly changing as the industry gets more experience. At the 4th of 7 treatments, they had a new several thousand dollar gun that covered a much larger area with each pulse. They asked if they could try with me as I seemed very tolerant. It worked fine and sped up the session considerably.

The staff was all female and all had a lot of past medical background, so the environment was very professional and reassuring that they had some common sense. I think three different ladies treated me, all were pretty comfortable with males, but there were variances in how aggressive they were with the amount of area covered, or how low they would pull back my pants toward the buttocks.

Unless you live in a very major metropolitan market, the main problem you may have is finding a shop willing to do a laser male Brazilian. The shop I went to is the most likely to be willing in my market, but they don't make it obvious - my hunch is that the staff really would rather not. They all tried to upsell me on getting my chest and abs done, but never my buttocks or privates.

I don't have an interest in getting my privates or chest / abs done, but I'd have probably gone for the buttocks if they had tried to sell it. As it is, I have a rather abrupt hairline starting on my buttocks and have to keep myself trimmed a bit for hygienic reasons.

I have done some research into the home treatment unit that Aarkey has discussed, and it seems the most likely of any home unit to be successful. With the cost of professional treatment, I've considered getting this and seeing if home treatments would be successful for me.

Note: I have fairly light skin and don't tan very well. I made sure to do treatments during the winter when I had essentially no tan. My hair is fairly dark, but about a third of the hair above my shoulder blades had gone gray, and a thin coating of fine light gray hair still grows high on my upper back and shoulders. It was still worth the treatment for me as the remaining hair is much lower maintenance and much less noticeable. The big dark patches of hair are gone, and I no longer feel like a gorilla at the lake during the summer months.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I was doing full body waxing. It was expensive and painful and left me bloody and cover with ingrown hairs. I am now going to Milan Laser for everything below the neck. The very back of my scrotum is painful, but Im sticking it out. I got it on a 50% off special. $9k, but much cheaper than waxing over time. My wife loves hairless!
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

For those of us who are more fair skinned and light haired, laser won't work.

I've always preferred the bare look but when I started wearing a ball stretcher (she refers to it as 'bling' vs the cage, and now that I think about it, I haven't worn it in awhile as the two are incompatible...hmmm) I didn't want the hair being caught in the joints. For me at least, electrolysis was the solution. It was a bit pricey but worth it.

Now there are just a few strays that I wouldn't mind having touched up but those days are over. She has stated that having someone else that close up to what she has started calling 'hers' is no longer an option.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I just want to confirm what the above poster said--I feel like I wasted quite a bit of money trying laser treatment because my very, very light hair is practically impervious to it. We did eventually start to get results on the hairs on my chest (slightly darker), but the technician/owner of this little place told me she had to turn the laser up far higher than she ever had, and I bloody felt it. So the advantage of laser over electrolysis goes away.
0 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

Over the years, I've tried pretty much everything. About 15 years ago, I went to a doctor who removed most of my pubic hair including my balls with the laser. It was uncomfortable. I used a lidocaine cream that took the edge off the treatments. They were pretty successful. One stubborn patch above my penis wouldn't go away. There was also some ball here left too.

We decided I needed to lose more hair than that. We tried shaving, which worked well but needed high maintenance. We also used an epilator. This is really painful. It works and the hair comes back finer and softer. However, my scrotum was left bloodied after each treatment. I also tried Nair. This stuff burned like crazy and really irritated my skin.

Next we bought a home high intensity light hair removal device. This worked pretty well. It hurt like hell on my balls and some other areas around my perineum. We used the lidocaine cream which helped. This turned out to be a very good solution for the relatively small pubic and ass area.

Since we decided to go for a much larger area, waxing seemed to be the only reasonable choice. Mrs. Lion and I watched some very good YouTube videos on how to wax a man. For the last nine months or so, Mrs. Lion waxes my entire body except for my arms about once a month. It's not painful and I don't get any ingrown hairs. A little surprisingly, a lot of the hair doesn't seem to be coming back. After more than a month my balls are still hairless. Ironically, that stubborn patch above my penis still comes back loud and strong.

For me at least, waxing seems to be the best choice. The hair that grows back is lighter and much easier to remove. I've grown used to having a smooth chest and legs. It still looks a little odd to me to find no hair under my arms. Oh well.
0 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Waxing is less painful then everything else you tried?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273