Cock Rings Staying On

Living the real life under lock and key
nebman

Cock Rings Staying On

Post by nebman »

Getting myself into my fairly tight 1.5" solid stainless steel base ring can be a little challenging.

I can't wear my cage all the time under all clothing. I'd like to leave the base ring on, but not if the risk of it falling off is too high. I am wearing tight pouch underwear that should provide a line of defense, but still......

So, you guys that may leave your base rings on, or wear cock rings regularly, do they stay on pretty well, or does your equipment eventually slip through it?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Cock Rings Staying On

Post by Locked by LRC »

I find, as many do, that my cage will tilt slightly forward. I point this out because when I wear a base ring only, or a cock ring, over time it slides down about the same as the cage's base ring will.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Mine stays on all the time, caged or not.

In the winter, though, I do have some issues on those really cold days when a ball will pop back. Ugh.
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

I purchased a 3 pack of cock rings a few months ago. It included a 2", a 1 1/2" and a 1" ring. The 1 1/2" ring is, like yours, a struggle to get 'into' and is painfully tight when erect. The 2'" ring is comfortable but slightly too large. Oh for a goldilocks reference here.

I wear the 2" almost continously in an attempt to become accustomed to what I think it will feel like to wear an actual metal device. Even though it probably needs to be a 1.85" ring. The 2" ring occasionally results in an 'escape' but is easily remedied especially in a relaxed state.

I've never even come close to having the 2" ring fall completely off, even when 1 of the boys escapes. I've never had both of them escape although I could see where the ring could fall off if both did. Since I wear boxers that could be embarassing. lol.

When I've had one escape it was invaribably due to stretching, spreading my legs widely apart or stepping up to a very high step.
0 x
gregstep427

Post by gregstep427 »

I use too wear my donut 50mm cock ring for days and the body would adjust and would be lose from the weight even set it up with ball stretch to give the me the feeling of being in a device.
I started with 48mm found it cutting into me set 50mm with cage and for days of wearing but found it
becoming lose to could pull out of cage .
Now back to 48mm device can remove the cage and the ring STAY ON finding hard to put back on if remove.
0 x