How often do you spill semen?

Living the real life under lock and key
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
How often do you spill semen?

Post by peter_rabbit »

How often do men here in long-term chastity spill semen?

I don't care whether you are:
- constantly locked in enforced chastity, always denied orgasm, never even get the feeling of convulsions and spurting gobs of cum, and only allowed nocturnal emissions
- or you are only given prostate milkings
- or only given ruined orgasms when unlocked
- or you are allowed unrestrained erections and full orgasms, and get to forcefully ejaculate, etc.

How often do you have an emission?

I've reached my personal best of three weeks without a single drop of white cum fall. I've never gone more than two weeks. I haven't masturbated since 2014, but something always has happened where I'll just start spilling semen. I think the trick is that I've been chastity consistently (except for a few days rest between devices).

My wife's now interested in me going until I get a wet dream. She's also interested in stretching me beyond my voluntary chastity, and (finally) enforcing my compliance.

So, as a guy who might be entering into long-term enforced chastity, I'm wondering how often do you get your prostate at least partially emptied?

I ask because my wife doesn't believe that prostate milking is necessary at all. My body should take care of itself. I think she might be right.

Many men here speak of very long term chastity, and I wanted to hear your experiences.

Thanks!
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Re: How often do you spill semen?

Post by Chastelaxbro »

You should always be aware of what is advised by the medical field.

With that being said, there have been numerous studies linking ejaculation frequency to prostate cancer and overall health. They found that the more you ejaculate, the less likely you are to develop prostate cancer.

I don't know what your KH does for a living, but statistically I am going to just guess that she is not Urologist. So, I would definitely seek the advice of someone who studied this field and it is their job. No offense. I just have a lot of personal experience with cancer and I don't think people should intentionally put themselves in a position to increase their chances of getting cancer.

Edit: I am not suggesting that you ejaculate every single day.I just have a problem with your wife saying that your prostate does not need to be milked. If she is a Urologist and says that,then fine. (metaphorically speaking) If she is an accountant, I would recommend you do research before just accepting her suggestion that the prostate does not need to be stimulated.
0 x
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

Fair enough. She's fact driven, but hasn't read up on this. She has no interest in putting me in danger. I really am not fishing for urologist opinions in this thread. I've done a lot of research, and have seen the studies you mentioned. She's also cautious and wary of injuring my prostate through manual stimulation. (There's studies that discuss that as well). I appreciate your concern though! We play safe.

So, back to the question in my unscientific poll...

How often do you men spill semen in long term chastity?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Probably about once a month on average.

i am no longer let out of MsM's Contender at all (hopefully will be for doctors appointments and the like). It is now 6 months since my last uncaged and erect orgasm, 4 weeks since my last caged orgasm (obviously as i'm caged it is effectively ruined as i'm not being touched but MsM calls it an orgasm if i "spurt" at all and/or have the muscle contractions of an orgasm), and 2 weeks since i was milked (MsM carefully plays with me in Her cage until i reach the point where my semen is drained but i don't spurt or have muscle contractions).

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

My wife likes long term orgasm denial for me and so far we are past 18 months of me having a regular orgasm with ejaculation. That said, I have a sort- of ruined involuntary release after piv at least two times a week. Other times I have a mental, non physical stimulation release any where from once a week to as much as four times a day just rubbing her feet . That all depends on where I am mentally (life, stress, ect.)
0 x
Locksmith

Post by Locksmith »

On a recent doctors visit I asked her the "how often should I allow him to release to avoid prostate cancer question". Her answer was that 80% of all men over 80 will get prostate cancer (anyway) and that lifestyle factors such as being overweight, smoking, drugs, lack of exercise etc etc. are far more critical to a mans long term health than regular releases. The body naturally regulates "fullness" at nighttime or during trips to the bathroom.

She summarised it to me by saying that if I want a healthy husband long term it's far more important to concentrate on the big issues (smoking, drinking, diet and exercise)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Locksmith,

Before I even locked my hubby up we went and talked to the urologist about all that fun stuff and basically that is the exact answer we got. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
peter_rabbit

Post by peter_rabbit »

Locksmith and Lady M,
That's really really interesting.

So while it may not be necessary medically, how often does your hubby spill semen, then? Ejaculations and orgasms aside.

Prostate milking has a large emotional impact on me, as do ruined orgasms. The few times I have had spontaneous ejaculations have been a bit of a let down, mostly because they've happened alone.
0 x
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

With the exception of a lengthy period of a chastity holiday (for medical reasons unrelated to chastity) all my orgasms have been by PIV with releases between 2 to 3 months. In between there is no milking or ruined orgasms. I do get the occasional tease with either her mouth and/or her hand. Most of the time when I am released from the cage I am allowed PIV however she is much more likely to deny me an orgasm than grant one.

My wife is aware that I am comfortable with this time period between releases and I am okay if she wants to extend it further. For me the closer I get to the edge from PIV without any release the better it feels. Also when I do get to have an orgasm it is usually much stronger than any orgasm I ever had BC (before chastity). I never know ahead of time what the release date will be, and she doesn't seem to plan it ahead of time either, nor does she give me any clues.

I have just been back in chastity since Jan 1 and as of yet had no “spills” yet and have no idea when it will happen. That is totally up to my beloved wife.
0 x
Locksmith

Post by Locksmith »

Thanks Lady M ... glad to hear that you got the same answer as I did from a health professional.

We've got to be careful about what we read on the Internet - particularly if it's shown to us by a locked up sexually frustrated hubby !!

My hubby found all of the online research showing that he needs weekly ejaculations to maintain a healthy prostate - but coming from a man that smoked 25 cigarettes a day, rarely did any exercise and worked long hours in a stressful job; having infrequent orgasms was the least of his health concerns. I'm glad to report that he's been smoke free since just before Christmas so now I just need to start on the other two (ohh and he's only cum once since the 22/12/15).
0 x