How often do you spill semen?

Living the real life under lock and key
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: How often do you spill semen?

Post by peter_rabbit »

I am now wanting to find a kink-aware urologist to discuss this with. :)

I'm not concerned about erection or orgasm denial, or even denial of those delicious convulsions from a forceful ejaculation. And I leak enough precum that those pipes are working fine...

I am focused on expelling semen. I haven't done so in nearly four weeks. We've never gotten this far without an accidental spill. (She's become an expert in reading my body)

After three weeks I've become almost virginal (her words) in how easily I blush and react to her.

I'd rather never spill cum without her, period. Even a wet dream. Regardless of my emotional need to stay full for her, she is interested in getting me to the point of a wet dream. When unlocked and sleeping. in my dreams I will squirm away and avoid stimulation. It's happened twice now where I have had a sex dream where I could have cum but i will wriggle away and say no. My brain is odd and well trained. :)

I am interested in knowing how often men in long term chastity either naturally expel semen or manage their output periodically.
0 x
robtandhiswife

Post by robtandhiswife »

peter_rabbit wrote:I am now wanting to find a kink-aware urologist to discuss this with. :)

I'm not concerned about erection or orgasm denial, or even denial of those delicious convulsions from a forceful ejaculation. And I leak enough precum that those pipes are working fine...

I am focused on expelling semen. I haven't done so in nearly four weeks. We've never gotten this far without an accidental spill. (She's become an expert in reading my body)

After three weeks I've become almost virginal (her words) in how easily I blush and react to her.

I'd rather never spill cum without her, period. Even a wet dream. Regardless of my emotional need to stay full for her, she is interested in getting me to the point of a wet dream. When unlocked and sleeping. in my dreams I will squirm away and avoid stimulation. It's happened twice now where I have had a sex dream where I could have cum but i will wriggle away and say no. My brain is odd and well trained. :)

I am interested in knowing how often men in long term chastity either naturally expel semen or manage their output periodically.
Peter i am pretty non-typical because my system has been full of estrogen and i have been blocking testosterone for over a year, but still i do expel. It is usually at night and its not much but it definitely is the body adjusting something down there.

Before hormones, i would generally get periodic ruined orgasms, or an occasional full release. The virginal term is one my wife has used before that is really funny! and like you i blushed about it all with her.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I tend to spill semen when i have the combination of a long period of time without any type of ejaculation(over a week) and sexual arousal. The last 2 times i have been eating my wife out, i have spilled semen. I was in my cage with no physical stimulation of my penis at all. I have also spilled at night when spooning my wife in bed.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I am locked 24/7, and it has been about a month and a half since my last ejaculation. For the last week or so I have been experiencing semen leaking when I finish urinating, or when I get very aroused making love to my wife. The leaking that happens when I urinate happens several times per day, always after the urine stops flowing and I am trying squeeze the last few drops out I get a sudden feeling just I did when I would ejaculate. It feels just like it, only not as intense, and then a small amount of semen leaks out.

I don't know if I am unique or if other guys in long term chastity experience this, but I think this almost constant drainage is why I can endure long periods of chastity without a lot issues. I think it may also be why I don't experience "blue balls". After making love to my wife I just feel pressure in my prostate for a few days that diminishes as I leak semen. If we more than 3 days or so without doing anything, I am pretty much completely relieved of the prostate pressure feeling.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

It has been as long as 3 months. This year I had one ruined orgasm so far and I have 4 more months of orgasm denial to go. I really do not see the point in them. I cannot even tell if I came or not without feeling for something wet. I do not even see it, so it is a non event. I will have a nocturnal emission if the boys are too full so I do not see the purpose of a ruined orgasm since I feel nothing.
0 x