Tumblr

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

Tumblr

Post by noid51 »

Am I the only one here addicted to Tumblr? Locked up, no erections, no orgasms, what to do? I can't seem to stay away from Tumblr. If I was free I would rub one out in a matter of minutes, but all I can do is stroll through the pictures. I still find it enjoyable even though there's no physical stimulation.
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Re: Tumblr

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I absolutely love Tumblr. I find it really hard not to rub one out. I can escape my cage (though I can't get back in). But sometimes, I really sit there and consider it. Hard to do. But yeah, I love Tumblr. I'll PM you my Tumblr account. Follow for follow?
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I never used tumbler until after this board. Now I live on it. Tom posts some great stuff. Oh and two more I really like, onlyshecums and hubby denied. They are a little more nsfw than toms, but still pretty good.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

Veganpunk wrote:I never used tumbler until after this board. Now I live on it. Tom posts some great stuff. Oh and two more I really like, onlyshecums and hubby denied. They are a little more nsfw than toms, but still pretty good.
What are the urls to those 3?
0 x
bigdtx8

Post by bigdtx8 »

anyone have problems with their tumblr fonts having recently turned the same color as the background screen color ? it has rendered the fonts, user name, etc, unreadable. i,ve tried changing my settings to no avail.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Tumblr? That some kind of exercise app?
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

attentive_husband wrote:
Veganpunk wrote:I never used tumbler until after this board. Now I live on it. Tom posts some great stuff. Oh and two more I really like, onlyshecums and hubby denied. They are a little more nsfw than toms, but still pretty good.
What are the urls to those 3?
I only ever use the mobile app, so I can't find the urls. It crashes my google on my phone. I'll look them up on a laptop after work.
0 x
gregstep427

Post by gregstep427 »

tumblr me everyday must look
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We have links to some chastity related Tumblrs on the
Http://Keyheld.blogspot.com blog aggregate.
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I have a tumblr account. I repost the stuff I like almost daily. It's subinmemphis.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder