What "RULES" has your KH imposed since you started chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: What "RULES" has your KH imposed since you started chast

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't remember ever having any "rules" except for our agreement that Mrs Edge would have 100% say over when and how. Other than my wearing a cage, nothing really changed very much.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

There's quite a few...

I have to kneel and ask permission before I get into bed at night.
Before that, I let the dog out, lock up, turn bedside lamps on and place water on the bedside table and place Mistress's phone on charge
In the morning on weekdays I get up first, turn on breakfast TV for Mistress, feed the dog, let the dog out and then go back upstairs with Mistress's morning coffee before getting myself ready for work.

And chastity-wise, I'm never allowed a full orgasm, I'm only released for a ruined orgasm when Mistress sees fit (about once every two months on average) and there's no PIV. And so on...
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

NewbieMC wrote:There's quite a few...

I have to kneel and ask permission before I get into bed at night.
Before that, I let the dog out, lock up, turn bedside lamps on and place water on the bedside table and place Mistress's phone on charge
In the morning on weekdays I get up first, turn on breakfast TV for Mistress, feed the dog, let the dog out and then go back upstairs with Mistress's morning coffee before getting myself ready for work.

And chastity-wise, I'm never allowed a full orgasm, I'm only released for a ruined orgasm when Mistress sees fit (about once every two months on average) and there's no PIV. And so on...
Sound vaguely familiar... :D
0 x