Duration until good sleep

Living the real life under lock and key

How long until you can sleep all night caged?

Total votes: 0

peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: Duration until good sleep

Post by peter_rabbit »

Never in plastic or resin. I can never get over the ball burn friction from CB*k, HT, or Pedro's KHD.
Steel lets me sleep.
My Contender from MaleChastityNow takes a few nights when I first switch back to wearing it. But I'm just getting up to pee and going back to bed. No real issue with discomfort. Any ball trap device will challenge your 3-4am erection. After a few days I don't notice any sleep issues at all.

My MouseTrap gave me a weird dream that I had my cock stuck in a wrapping paper tube, and I was prancing around naked in front of my wife. Other than that hilarious dream, I never have any issues sleeping in it.

Allowing an erection at night but guarding my sensitive bits is a good balance.

Conversely I'm now Unlocked after 21 days of denial, mostly in chastity, but I keep having the weirdest dreams involving being naked and walked in on. Last night I pressed my erection against the wall of the shower to hide it from a colleague. And earlier I was squirming away from a masseuse too eager to touch my frenum.

It seems my brain has trained myself to hide myself and not have my erections played with even if in my dreams. :)

Back on topic- custom steel is the best for slumber.
0 x