Key spotted

Living the real life under lock and key
Serviceman

Key spotted

Post by Serviceman »

I was Renting a car at a Southern California airport and the young ladie at the counter had a small master lock type key on her necklace, so I politely asked if that was for her treasure chest and she responded that it was her boyfriends key. Do you think????
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Re: Key spotted

Post by Chastelaxbro »

There are a few different possible scenarios here, but for the sake of having a good time we can assume that she has her boyfriend locked up and that is the key.

I would be interested to know how many people ask her about it. Assuming the key is to her boyfriend, she knows that only a certain amount of people would ask about it, as most people would take it at face value and not see the potential. So, as you may have just spotted her as a KH, she equally just spotted you as a chaste man.

Kind of fun to think about it like that. I wonder how many men or women ask her about that key.

And conversely, if it is something like a safe key for work or actually something for her boyfriend, she probably wonders why people ask questions about it. I'm sure if she has been there for any amount of time, some dude has said, "is that the key to your boyfriends cage?" haha. So it is definitely a fun thing to think about :)
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

I would have asked her too -- something along the lines of "That's an interesting necklace; Does it have a special meaning to you?" And then after her response, "Yes, my wife (KH) has a necklace just like that too." and watch for the knowing look.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I think wearing a ordinary, no decorative or jewelry the of key, especially on women that seem to be in relationships, would signify the possibility of chastity.
I'm locked in a JB with a security screw, and it has a special cylindrical key which for the "initiated" would be a dead-giveaway of her being a KH.
She only wears it out on a few social occasions when she wants to make a statement and also remind me of who is in charge, not during work or business when she locks it in her personal safe at home
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

My wife has been asked several times, mainly by work colleagues, who i guess through regular contact each working day notice changes in what they wear, 99% female, i might add, hence why i offer these to Keyholders http://www.titaniumchastiti.com/#!keyholders/ycbf8
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

I would have taken that opportunity to ask:

"So, I see. That must the key to your boyfriends................heart? ;)

The reaction to that would leave no doubts.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I think I would say "Are you a keyholder?" And wait for the reaction. Shock and surprise tells me she knows exactly what we are talking about, puzzled look means she doesn't. Then I would say "oops, I got the quote wrong, Are you the key master? You know, Ghostbusters!" To ease the tension or clear up the puzzled look.
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

my wife wears a key I bought her from a jewelry store around her neck. when she is asked about it her reply is the key to my husbands happiness. the keys to my lock are one on her key chain the other hidden in our house.
0 x