First Weekend Locked

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked4Wife

First Weekend Locked

Post by Locked4Wife »

My wife and I have been playing with the HTV2 for a while now but it has only been for a few hours at a time. This weekend I was told to lock up when I got home from work and I will not be allowed to have an orgasm. I know that is short compared to some of you but this is the first time since I learned what an orgasm was that I will be going 2 days without one. But hey, its a start. :D
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: First Weekend Locked

Post by TwistedMister »

Looks like you're in for it now. ;)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I started with wearing my cage during the day and taking it off right before bed. Then I slowly started getting myself adjusted to sleeping with it. Then moved to a 24 hour stint, then 48 hours, 72, etc. The longest I have gone so far is 2 weeks.

So good luck from a fellow somewhat noobie :-)
0 x
Locked4Wife

Post by Locked4Wife »

Thanks all, my wife is really starting to like the idea. She went out with a bunch of girlfriends last night leaving me locked at home. Last night was the first time I tried sleeping in the device and I woke up around 5:30 AM as my morning wood was causing the ring to burn on the underside of my scrotum so I had to take the belt off, but there was no release allowed and I put it on again after my shower this morning.

What do you suggest for sleeping so that the pressure does not get too great on the underside of the ring from getting an erection? Tonight I will try sleeping in it again.

Thanks,

L4W
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I was going to mention the sleeping but I am on my phone at work. So personally, I have a plastic CB6000S that I use for sleeping. I'm trying to work my way into my metal device.

So the first week I would sleep with the largest base ring and when I woke up due to morning wood, I would simply remove the device and go back to sleep.

The next few weeks I would wake up but I would stand up and walk around (I find it impossible to walk and have an erection at the same time). Once the erection went away I would lay back down and go to sleep.

After about 3 weeks I could sleep through the night, so then I tried downsizing to the next smallest ring. That took about 2 weeks to get used to. Then I dropped down to the ring that I wear during the day.

It took awhile and many painful nights, but now I can sleep through the night without issue in my plastic device.

I am currently training myself for my less forgiving metal devuce. I hope this helps
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Locked4Wife wrote:Last night was the first time I tried sleeping in the device and I woke up around 5:30 AM as my morning wood was causing the ring to burn on the underside of my scrotum so I had to take the belt off...What do you suggest for sleeping so that the pressure does not get too great on the underside of the ring from getting an erection? Tonight I will try sleeping in it again.
First, going and taking a leak will likely relieve the 'morning wood'. Second, you may find that some sort of lubrication will help, I found that a heavy duty hand-creme such as might be recommended for rough, dry hands was helpful.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

TwistedMister wrote:
Locked4Wife wrote:Last night was the first time I tried sleeping in the device and I woke up around 5:30 AM as my morning wood was causing the ring to burn on the underside of my scrotum so I had to take the belt off...What do you suggest for sleeping so that the pressure does not get too great on the underside of the ring from getting an erection? Tonight I will try sleeping in it again.
First, going and taking a leak will likely relieve the 'morning wood'. Second, you may find that some sort of lubrication will help, I found that a heavy duty hand-creme such as might be recommended for rough, dry hands was helpful.
Yes. I completely forgot. I keep a bottle of lotion on my night stand for the middle of the night. Definitely try to put lotion around the base ring before bed and if you wake up in the night, apply it liberally!
0 x
Locked4Wife

Post by Locked4Wife »

Thanks everyone, I will definitely give the lotion a try tonight and see how it goes. I did urinate this morning but the burning from the ring would not go away. Let's see what happens...
0 x
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

Doing my first overnight right now in my cage and hope it goes well. Just had to comment on this thread after seeing it.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

Chastelaxbro wrote:Yes. I completely forgot. I keep a bottle of lotion on my night stand for the middle of the night. Definitely try to put lotion around the base ring before bed and if you wake up in the night, apply it liberally!
Yes - lotion, lotion, lotion. I may have just been lucky and my initial sizing for my contender was perfect - but we started right in 24/7 and it was I think 11 days until my first time out.

It's really scary for the first couple of days for a million reasons. But then it becomes normal (most of the time).

Good luck. And remember, there will be setbacks just as there is with anything.
0 x