Go to the Beach Caged?

Living the real life under lock and key
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Re: Go to the Beach Caged?

Post by waki86 »

Here in the Netherlands you have many nudist beaches both inland and by the sea. The inland nudist beaches are all located next to a puddle , and there you see little or no people who wear a cock ring , nipple piercing or clit piercing . But on the other hand, it is much more common to wear intimate jewelry on nude beaches. Just like on the unofficial nudist beaches which is sometimes the case . I think that if you want to wear a chastity cage on a nudist beach , you have to assess per place whether it is possible or not .
1 x
Lock permanently in BA-13 under the kilt :mrgreen:
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

I'm a card carrying nudist (don't ask me where I keep the card) and while I would not recommend wearing a cage at resort, a beach is less controlled. If you are set up away from the crowds and kids, and you don't flaunt it by walking up and down the beach for no reason other than to show off, or stand directly in the path of other walkers forcing them to look, it doesn't seem problematic to me.

If you are just lying about in the sun and not being overtly sexual then I don't think anyone would give you any grief.
2 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

McAndrew wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:40 am There is dual standard here.

Women are accepted on a nude beach with any amount of body adornments. Men must not draw attention to themselves. It's the rules.

So no you should hide the cage.
I personally think that of a woman can go to the beach nude with her nipples and clit pierced then men should not be restricted or embarrassed if there KH had them in a cage. Just my thoughts…
2 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Going caged to the beach is no big deal. I carry a small 5 shot derringer in the waterproof pocket of my swimsuit. I am licensed to do so and compared to that, a chastity cage is no big deal. However, I am the type of person who never gets embarrassed and can laugh at myself because I never cared about what people thought about me. Girls new what I was into sexually and when they learned from my wife who she married they would exclaim things like "You married that pervert". My wife had made me get naked in front of her visiting girlfriends several times and even offered me to three off them when they were horny and without men at the time. If I have no problem telling a woman that I would love to lick her asshole and stuff like that. Surprisingly most were OK with my fetishes so a chastity cage is no big deal, even at the nude Beaches and pools we like to use.
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Going caged to the beach is no big deal. I carry a small 5 shot derringer in the waterproof pocket of my swimsuit. I am licensed to do so and compared to that, a chastity cage is no big deal. However, I am the type of person who never gets embarrassed and can laugh at myself because I never cared about what people thought about me. Try pulling your pants down in a female doctor's office when it is striped from a whipping. My ass if all bruised due to our sex Sunday and I see my doctor again this week. My wife always cares what strangers might say or think of her. I keep asking her why as what they think about you dose not impact her life. As long as somthing doles not alter my life in a bad way, I just do not care what others think
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

There is a problem as this software allows me to keep on sending my replies to the forum over and over again. I am running a MAC and Safari wee browser that was just updated last week.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

SteveOD wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:30 pm There is a problem as this software allows me to keep on sending my replies to the forum over and over again. I am running a MAC and Safari wee browser that was just updated last week.
I don't see multiple replies, can you provide a link?
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

I've been on different nudist beaches, in different countries, every time wearing a stainless steel cage.
Noone batted an eyelid. There's always the usual discrete glances, but I neve saw any negative expressions.
2 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

I would say that if your going to a nudist beach, then you can’t really be “too In Your face”. Try it out. If anything people will snicker or laugh, which would feed my fetish if I was there.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

bondinchas wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:45 am I've been on different nudist beaches, in different countries, every time wearing a stainless steel cage.
Noone batted an eyelid. There's always the usual discrete glances, but I neve saw any negative expressions.
What beaches in the States have you gone to?
1 x
CB6000