Chastity tears for everyone

Living the real life under lock and key
Shoe Slave88

Chastity tears for everyone

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I have always been milked or given a ruined orgasm every week or so since my chastity lifestyle began a year ago. Recently my fiance has read a bit about chastity tears and wants to see me cry. I won't be let out until my cock starts crying. My question is, will everyone eventually start crying? My research suggests that most people start to see this occur around the 2 week mark. I am currently on day 19 and have not seen or felt anything. She teases me daily and I get turned on like crazy but nothing except the usual small amount of precum will show.
0 x
WET_MANGOS

Re: Chastity tears for everyone

Post by WET_MANGOS »

I was looking forward to this sight as well, after two weeks there was nothing. Because two week will probably be the longest lockup period I will have I don't think I will ever see it. Good luck I hope you start weeping soon or it maybe locked forever. I guess everyone is different.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I often leak, as my KH calls it, after an erection attempt in the cage. After I've been locked for a few weeks, it happens quite often. My KH insists I sleep in boxers because it happens frequently at night and she likes to sleep with me spooning her. While holding her, my mind starts to run wild and the little guy tries to break out of his cell followed by much leakage. Sweet torture!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I'll give it another week before I start to worry. Maybe my body just doesn't do that....
0 x