Sometimes it's not easy...

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Sometimes it's not easy...

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Last night while my wife and I were making love, I really, really, really wanted an orgasm, but it wasn't time yet. Sometimes it's hard.

I'm not looking for sympathy, just putting this out there for those who are curious about chastity and thinking about it. It's a lot of fun, but there are moments when it can be hard. When you're a couple of weeks into a month of chastity and your wife knows you're desperate for an orgasm, but she gently massages your balls and tells you no, it can be hard. Sometimes that is really arousing, but sometimes it's just hard. Especially when your last orgasm was ruined (unintentionally) and it feels like it's been closer to two months.

If you're thinking about trying chastity, it is wonderful most of the time, but be aware that like most things in life there are moments when you will question your decision to do it.
0 x
grubber

Re: Sometimes it's not easy...

Post by grubber »

Shepherdsflock wrote:If you're thinking about trying chastity, it is wonderful most of the time, but be aware that like most things in life there are moments when you will question your decision to do it.
That's how it can be in the beginning.

Afters several years of being in chastity, we have seen the benefits of it. I've come to love being all horny and/or frustrated. The more my wife keeps me in this state, the more I love it and her. Not to mention, when you see and realize the intimacy it creates over a long period of time, the more you will be happy that you made this decision.

That's not to say it's for everybody and or a magic bullet for some relationships and in no way is like the chastity captions or fantasies on the web.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Last night while my wife and I were making love, I really, really, really wanted an orgasm, but it wasn't time yet. Sometimes it's hard.

Only sometimes? If she's doing it right it's *always* hard. :twisted:

Ba-dump-bump.

Enjoy the show folks, I'll be here all week. Please tip well, the pay around here is lousy. Maybe I should have been a mohel, I hear they get plenty of tips...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
grubber

Post by grubber »

TwistedMister wrote:
Only sometimes? If she's doing it right it's *always* hard. :twisted:

Ba-dump-bump.

Enjoy the show folks, I'll be here all week. Please tip well, the pay around here is lousy. Maybe I should have been a mohel, I hear they get plenty of tips...
Someone's in a playful mood today. Did you get denied again last night? :lol:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

grubber wrote:Someone's in a playful mood today. Did you get denied again last night? :lol:
LOL, she's been gone for a week, won't be back until sometime Sun. night, time uncertain because she has a 200 mile drive after the plane lands. She's been teasing a little on the phone. She's in TX, I told her I want pics if she rides any cowboys (country song- save a horse, ride a cowboy), she said I'll have to 'earn' them...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Shepherdsflock wrote: Sometimes it's hard.
But really, most of the time it's all about not getting hard. ;) :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273