Be careful what you wish for!

Living the real life under lock and key
WET_MANGOS

Be careful what you wish for!

Post by WET_MANGOS »

Never have these words been so real. This is the third attempt at chastity and finally have a device I can wear for long periods of time. Then WHAM my wife decides to all of a sudden dive deep into this. I'm going to work today in my device and that is crazy. I've told her in the past I wanted to go a week, she doubled it and told me it's going to be two weeks. She has used my tounge to give her an orgasm. She hasn't used my penis yet, but I think that might happen. I'm not really complaining because I asked for all of this I just didn't think it would all happen at the flick of a switch. I've always been into femdom so we have been working on it for a long time, so she's not really new to it, but she never did anything without me asking for it. We are new to chastity and she really likes it, maybe this helped her with femdom? I don't really know, but I like it. im scared nervous and excited all at the same time. Hopefully I can last two weeks, well actually looks like don't have a choice (wink). BCWYWF.
0 x