Promescent Numbing Spray

Living the real life under lock and key
Jasmic68

Re: Promescent Numbing Spray

Post by Jasmic68 »

Promescent is not available for UK buyers as far as I can find out. Are there any products that people have used that are as good that are available in Europe? Reading Amazon reviews of various delay sprays doesn't fill me with a huge amount of confidence.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.
VinnyDee

Re: Promescent Numbing Spray

Post by VinnyDee »

LastToKnow wrote:Thanks for the info! I ordered the trial size but haven't been able to try it out yet.

Were you able to edge with it? Did you get to cum using it? If so, was it normal or dulled?
It only numbs your skin. Unlike other similar products this one absorbs into a few layers of skin. It feels like you do when you get a shot of Lidocaine at the dentist or dermatologist. I can run a fingernail along my shaft and just feel the pressure but not the sharpness. Same for the head of my penis. Basically your skin is numb. My wife tried to jab me with her long finger nails which usually hurts but not that time. You will feel the pressure if you jerk off and you can still cum. The only difference is that it will feel weird since the skin of your penis and head, will not feel anything.

Edging did require more effort on my wife's part but I told her to just squeeze my penis harder and that helped. She usually likes to teach my penis with her nails and fingers but she could not when it was numb. You will not feel anything on the skin of your penis but everything else still works as usual. You just lose sensation on the outside of your penis. Put a lot on the head of your penis for best effect.
0 x