Cage Sizing for Holy Trainer v2

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedsliver

Cage Sizing for Holy Trainer v2

Post by lockedsliver »

Hi Everyone... My wife and I are looking into buying a Holy Trainer v2 while the price is good this time of year. The issue I have is the sizing. I'm pretty sure I have the right ring figured out... I'm very round down there and the largest CB6k ring is too tight; but just barely, I think it's the shape honestly, so we decided to go with the 50mm ring.

The cage is where I am concerned... I'm not sure if I should get the short or the regular. I'm a grower... approximately 2" flaccid but around 8" or 9" erect... I'm afraid I'd get hurt with the short but am afraid that the regular will be difficult and allow for turtling issues... I'd love any advice yall can give.

Thanks in advance.
0 x
Namron

Re: Cage Sizing for Holy Trainer v2

Post by Namron »

My experience and the experience of others says to go short. That way you will fill the cage when flaccid. When you try to get an erection, it just pushes against the cage and stops, though the area between your balls and body will probably not. The former will not be painful, just restrictive.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

The "small" seems pretty darn big, in my opinion. I'm also a grower, and flaccid I usually have more room than I think is necessary.
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I agree that the general advice is to go smaller, but the "better" advice is to measure, measure and measure again. Then, see where you end up. I am also a grower, but I can tell you that the "regular" tube is just a shade too small for me, even flaccid. If you haven't seen it yet, have a look at this: http://denyingthumper.com/2015/01/05/ho ... ty-device/
0 x