Took the plunge, went custom

Living the real life under lock and key
Veganpunk

Took the plunge, went custom

Post by Veganpunk »

Just ordered a Contender from Male Chastity now. Mark is a great guy, answered my emails almost immediately. Very nice, and knowledgeable, great customer service. Highly recommend. Hopefully I got my measurements right. Both excited and scared, knowing that once that lock is shut, I won't need to take it off for cleaning, and only my Keyholder will decide when.

Thank you to all for the advice and stories. Great forum.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Took the plunge, went custom

Post by locked4her55 »

Veganpunk wrote:Both excited and scared, knowing that once that lock is shut, I won't need to take it off for cleaning, and only my Keyholder will decide when.

Congrats. What a way to usher in the New Year.

Veganpunk wrote:Great forum.
Damn straight
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Namron

Post by Namron »

I do like my Contender. Light and secure. But, we still clean it about once a week via washing and then boiling just for safety's sake. I find after a week there is some minor build up on the bottom of the ring that could get bad after a long lock up and would not want to do anything that would jeopardize her or my health.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I get that now with the CB6000. Do you lube? I think that is what causes the build up. Could be wrong though.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

LastToKnow wrote:Skin cells, leakage, and lube will all accumulate at the joints and if left unattended will result in unpleasantness especially after a week or more. I am circumcised from birth so I have no experience with a foreskin and what cleaning one may involve. I wonder if cage maintenance is similar in the sense of extra attention?

I tell you, all this chastity talk is sooooooo hot, I can barely contain myself :roll:

indeed, this is a GREAT forum! Keep up the great work Tom, et al.
Oh yea, nothing hotter than conversations about skin cells and maintenance. Gets my motor running talking about funk building up around my balls, er i mean "sissy clitty"! lmao. :lol:
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Well, I don't use lube other than to get the balls through the ring (baby oil gel) and lotion after shaving (which should be absorbed), so I suspect it is skin cells and some soap residue due to poor rinsing (hard to see down there). It is only noticeable after the ring is off and it is a very thin layer. Comes right off with washing. That and boiling get rid of urine odor, if any.
0 x