Last orgasm: February 27th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Post by JamesandLucy »

Steve2059 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:39 pm
Am I normal? Am I vanilla? Am I kinky?

Is anyone truly vanilla?

Am I being too deep?
I guess like all other activities, bit depends where the observer is. I run half marathons - a lot of my colleagues think that is pretty extreme, but a lot of runners I know don't hesitate to do ultra marathons.

The more important question is are you happy with where you're at? If you are, that's perfect.

James.
1 x
Suewiang
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Suewiang »

I was drawn to this site after reading some of the posts a friend sent me after been on a couple of sites that annoyed and drove me pretty crazy been i am a real female and I was undistinguishable to all the fem boys sissies etc and was mostly talked at as though I was one of them.
I have nothing against anyone’s choices but I prefer to be in a place where I don’t have to keep having to explain daily that yes I’m a real female.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Years ago there used to be a site/forum that was geared very specifically for women in chastity/orgasm denial. I've recently tried searching for it, but I'm coming up blank, so I suspect that the site was abandoned and has evaporated into the aether.
0 x
Suewiang

Post by Suewiang »

Yes it’s an area that is very limited to groups and forums sadly. I would love to chat with other ladies like myself when I can but to be truthful it’s very interesting here with a number of various situations among the members.
Some nice stories and ongoing posts are very nice to read
0 x
borbulls1961

Post by borbulls1961 »

Well done to the Moderators here for keeping a focus.
I am moving over here from the Mansion as Im not comfortable with the majority of the content being sissy & cuck stuff.
I have a very vanilla wife who is not yet comfortable with chastity, and so I am bringing her gently on board and dont need the fantasy stories...(my wife Madame Vanilla is however quite authoritarian in the running of our household, so I do expect that when she perceives the advantages there'll be no going back...)
3 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Horses for courses. Mansion is successful for a reason, the sissy/cuck stuff is popular. This forum’s focus on “real world, lived chastity” is a bit more niche, and, it’s not a popularity contest. Both places have good reasons to exist.
3 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

@Suewiang My theory (not bunnies, sorry (*)) is that there’s just not enough folx around that are “into” female chastity.

I’ve seen some reports from women that they regret ever playing with orgasm denial, because it made it hard or impossible for them to cum. I hope that’s an outlier, and that’s not something I’ve heard from male-bodied people.

We love having you here. Hopefully we can be a worthwhile place to be, even if your “tribe” is rather small.

(*) If you get that reference, kudos :)
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Suewiang

Post by Suewiang »

Schnoff wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:13 am @Suewiang My theory (not bunnies, sorry (*)) is that there’s just not enough folx around that are “into” female chastity.

I’ve seen some reports from women that they regret ever playing with orgasm denial, because it made it hard or impossible for them to cum. I hope that’s an outlier, and that’s not something I’ve heard from male-bodied people.

We love having you here. Hopefully we can be a worthwhile place to be, even if your “tribe” is rather small.

(*) If you get that reference, kudos :)
Thankyou for the nice words.

I can say it’s never effected my ability to orgasm no matter how long between it’s been.

For sure it’s nice to find people alike even if most are a different sex. To me I have found some nice new friends here and at the Mansion.

I will plan to start a post (if that’s what it’s called )that I can go backwards and forwards with as I feel starting at the beginning may be a bit difficult but regressing and progressing might give a nice insight to my complicated life.

What do you think ?
1 x
Suewiang

Post by Suewiang »

However I will need some help in terms of doing the posts as I e no idea how to set up a new place to do so maybe you know how
1 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

You can just start something in the journey section. There’s one that’s visible to the Internet, and a subsection that’s visible only to members of this forum. Simply start a new post and you can add to it via comments.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.