... for some value of "vanilla."

Living the real life under lock and key
Dogtanian69

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Heh, I’d like to make it clear that I’m not a sissy, I’m an combat veteran with a beard, shaved head and 42 tattoos, it’ll be 43 after tomorrow. My Wife does like to dress me up in ridiculous clothes and underwear every now and again. Not because it turns me on, but because I’ll do it if She tells me to, which turns Her on, and in turn turns me on. On my off days when the kids aren’t here I usually find myself in panties and a frilly white starched apron, cleaning the house… with my Wife either here, with Her ex girlfriend or watching on the security cameras and giving instructions. Do I want to do that? Yes and no… it’s complicated. Some of my captions are a little ambiguous, BUT if you dig on Tumblr, there’s an FAQ that I should probably repost there, it’s been a while. When we first met, we both worked at Renaissance festivals, and that was a somewhat “interesting” lifestyle until the kids came along….
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Dogtanian69 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:58 pm Heh, I’d like to make it clear that I’m not a sissy, I’m an combat veteran with a beard, shaved head and 42 tattoos, it’ll be 43 after tomorrow. My Wife does like to dress me up in ridiculous clothes and underwear every now and again. Not because it turns me on, but because I’ll do it if She tells me to, which turns Her on, and in turn turns me on. On my off days when the kids aren’t here I usually find myself in panties and a frilly white starched apron, cleaning the house… with my Wife either here, with Her ex girlfriend or watching on the security cameras and giving instructions. Do I want to do that? Yes and no… it’s complicated. Some of my captions are a little ambiguous, BUT if you dig on Tumblr, there’s an FAQ that I should probably repost there, it’s been a while. When we first met, we both worked at Renaissance festivals, and that was a somewhat “interesting” lifestyle until the kids came along….
Former 2nd Armored Division here, mountain man beard but no tattoos (wasn't allowed to have them when I was in and had little desire after I got out), dressing up in frillies doesn't do anything for me either. But, if the wife wanted it? I don't know. I didn't set a 'limit' against it, but I don't think she's inclined to go there.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned to the Mrs. that I had occasionally toyed with the idea of putting the 2AD patch on my left chest, she read up on it and now she's started buying me t-shirts and stuff with the 2AD patch. She said "I never knew"...I have a display table with my patches, stripes, ribbons, unit insignia, two .50 rounds and my trusty MAC 'room broom'. It's been in the livingroom, next to the couch, for years.

I don't know where the rest of my ren get-up is, but the huge broadsword is taking up a spot in the gun cabinet.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Heh, 1/3 of my closet space is Ren Faire costumes, 1/3 is Star Trek uniforms…. And the kilt collection spans both. The kick isn’t wearing women’s underwear and clothes, it’s being “made to” just like the chastity cage really.
2 x