... for some value of "vanilla."

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Post by sherulestherooster »

Lady M wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:08 am We also talked about it openly with hubby's urologist at the time we started because we wanted to know what we were wanting to do, was safe.
What did the urologist say? I recall that there was an MD on this board years ago and he offered his opinion on prostate health. I frankly am less concerned about that as I am about any potential damage due to caged erections and "shrinkage". There seems to be a lot of people on the web saying that long term wear definitely causes shrinkage vs. others that say everything returns to normal in a few days with a few good erections.

I myself don't feel I have a lot of inches to spare, so to speak, so my caging is pretty limited compared to a lot of male chastity enthusiasts.

Appreciate understanding how that conversation went.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hey sherulestherooster... We've been doing this, and hubby has been caged, daily for 6 years without shrinkage or any issues.

As for the urologist, he basically said he didn't see any issues with using the device. He said, from a urology standpoint, there shouldn't be problems, not ejaculating is not a big thing... If something needs to come out, it will leak.

If you have any specific questions I can try to remember answers but if he had said it was a bad thing, we wouldn't be doing it lol so obviously he had no concerns.

Hope that helps.
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
danj

Post by danj »

Lady M wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 am Hey sherulestherooster... We've been doing this, and hubby has been caged, daily for 6 years without shrinkage or any issues.

As for the urologist, he basically said he didn't see any issues with using the device. He said, from a urology standpoint, there shouldn't be problems, not ejaculating is not a big thing... If something needs to come out, it will leak.

If you have any specific questions I can try to remember answers but if he had said it was a bad thing, we wouldn't be doing it lol so obviously he had no concerns.

Hope that helps.
Interesting, not sure I've ever heard an actual MD's opinion on chastity cages. Just curious, how often is hubby allowed to orgasm? And did that frequency come up in the conversation with the doctor?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

He said, from a urology standpoint, there shouldn't be problems, not ejaculating is not a big thing... If something needs to come out, it will leak.
I don't think that is necessarily true for everyone. 'Leakage' of semen is unusual for me, and if I go for a long time without ejaculating it gets very thick and yellowish in color. Extrapolating, I think that if the time period were extended it could get thick and 'solid' enough that it could cause a blockage. My hypothesis is that this might be one of the reasons some men experience BPH.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ooo Twisted... I should have stated that everyone is different and you should always listen to YOUR body and discuss things with your doctor. Because you're right and that may not be the case with every man. This is what he said in regards to my 30+ year old, at the time, hubby.

Danj, yes we did talk to him about denial. At first he thought we were asking for chemical castration.. I was like nonono dude lol just impeding boners and controlling some organs lol sometimes hubby gets an orgasm a few days in a row sometimes weeks apart and his longest was 10 months without. I like to keep him on his toes 😂😉😁
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I've just re-read Tom's original post here and want to perhaps bring it back a bit to its original message - with respect to everyone.

Tom says back in 2015 that he set up the site for those of us who had the chastity kink but who were basically otherwise vanilla without the bdsm "baggage" of more extreme sites.

So I'm wondering now - am I kinky or am I vanilla?

I certainly used to be very vanilla - or perhaps I'm confusing vanilla with, if not boring (I did enjoy it), predictable. Sex happened between my penis and my wife's vagina once a week at the same time (along with other enjoyable stuff tbf). I always came, she always came, we always drifted off to sleep afterwards after I came. For many years.

Over the last two or three years I changed. A point where more years are behind one than in front, still have a libido, time to be upfront about long-repressed feelings or else put them away forever.

So in my late '50s I come out to my wife with a load of stuff I'd like to do - or more accurately, have done to me. She has a very hard time, we work on it over time and she learns to firstly put up with me then later, enjoy me and the powerful place in which she finds herself.

But back to the original question - am I basically vanilla or am I officially kinky?

I obviously spend significant periods with my cock locked up or I wouldn't even be here. I also use chastity to empower a number of other predilections, chiefly love of hosiery, lingerie, anal play and body shaving - and the scary possibility of being caught out at some point.

My lovely wife is definitely vanilla - she's learned to like what I and we do, and both our sex life and our communications has improved immeasurably.

But I'm struck that our friends have no idea that we do what we do, or that I'm locked in a 2" cage, wearing frilly thongs and perhaps tights (that's it: I'm not looking to move on to sissyfication). Equally. I'm struck that I assume none of my friends do anything other than weekly missionary.

What is vanilla? I'm not boshed on wearing pony harnesses and carting people around in hooves, nor do I want my body modified (other than hairless from the hips down) or to find myself in serious pain. All I want is to be sexually submissive (which lots of folks naturally are but which I have to work to achieve), not orgasm ever, though with a lively sex life, and spend prolonged periods with my cock locked up in a very short tube.

Am I normal? Am I vanilla? Am I kinky?

Is anyone truly vanilla?

Am I being too deep?
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Am I normal? Am I vanilla? Am I kinky?
Is anyone truly vanilla?
Am I being too deep?
For perspective, Mrs Edge gets intensely aroused at the thought of keeping me permanently locked up, while making me use a lifelike dildo and harness. She's had (or has been developing) these fantasies for years, since we started enforced chastity play. For the last couple of years, it's gone from long term play to what appears to be permanent.

She does not see herself as "kinky." I'm not kidding here.

Don't overthink it. It really doesn't matter.
3 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Lady M wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 am As for the urologist, he basically said he didn't see any issues with using the device. He said, from a urology standpoint, there shouldn't be problems, not ejaculating is not a big thing... If something needs to come out, it will leak.
Thanks Lady M,
I've seen a bizzilion posts on FL and other places that absolutely insist that part of the reason the couple is caging the male is to reduce his size, and it is effective in doing that. Even seen some supposed side by side photos with "evidence" of that.

So I guess I'm wondering from a medical perspective if that's possible. The one bad experience I had was I ignored some pain in my CB-6000s and had a bit of a "chastity injury" in that my cock was a bit deformed for a few hours. I have no intention of 24/7 play, but I do like the idea of being caged for a long weekend or perhaps during a menstrual flow period, so something like a week at most. I wouldn't think that would cause any issues or shrinkage. I'm an extreme grower and don't feel that I have any inches to give up.

So it sounds like your questions to the urologist were mostly around the health of the denial as opposed to the safety of prolonged incomplete erections? I'm less worried about the former, more worried about the latter.

Thanks,
sherulestherooster
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've seen a bizzilion posts on FL and other places that absolutely insist that part of the reason the couple is caging the male is to reduce his size, and it is effective in doing that. Even seen some supposed side by side photos with "evidence" of that.

So I guess I'm wondering from a medical perspective if that's possible.
I've spent as much as 18 months locked, several times. *Apparent* shrinkage was observed after several months of 24/7 with no removal whatsoever. However, this 'shrinkage' was simply a case of the skin having lost some elasticity due to not having had an erection for so long. The erection, when uncaged, caused the skin to stretch very tightly, giving me the somewhat disconcerting feeling that it was about to split open like a cooking sausage does. The skin was also very sensitive, easily chafed/abraded.

The 'condition' resolved itself within a very short time of freedom and being allowed unrestrained erections- days- and 'normal' size was regained. This was tested several times, to ascertain repeatability.

I found that the 'condition' could be avoided completely by the simple expedient of allowing a full, unrestrained erection every week to two weeks (teasing/edging but no orgasm). With a periodic 'stretch' session, skin elasticity can be maintained and no 'loss' of size occurs despite long-term caging.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Just a thought for those who WANT to create a shrinking effect. Being locked 24/7/365 and only let out for very short periods combined with age (I’m 66) can certainly have the “effect” of making you appear to shrink. i get the same effect of tight skin that Twistedmister talks about but i no longer am able to get a full erection in the time MsM allows me to be uncaged so this is an ongoing effect. As a result MsM’s cock has reduced in length by about 2” (i was never a big boy at about 5” but now struggle to achieve 3” and it is now very skinny because of the tight skin). We like this effect as we are into small cock humiliation etc and so both of us look if anything to maximise rather than minimise the effect by using the smallest devices available etc, but i still suspect a week or so of uncaged time with teasing but no orgasm (i now can’t last more than a minute or two at most, another thing we “want”) would slowly bring things back to “normal” but by the time i actually find out i probably won’t care.

So, in my view it’s up to you to decide what you want or don’t want and act accordingly.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.