Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Post by Suewiang »

Ok sounds good to me I’ll look at that
2 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Suewiang wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:01 pm I will plan to start a post (if that’s what it’s called )that I can go backwards and forwards with as I feel starting at the beginning may be a bit difficult but regressing and progressing might give a nice insight to my complicated life.

What do you think ?
It would be great if you could start a journal, Suewiang! I would love read about chastity from a submissive woman's perspective, as such insights are rare. Things like how you started, how your keyholder enforces your chastity, et cetera would make a fascinating read. Thanks for considering :) .
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
LovingLockedMen

Post by LovingLockedMen »

Yay! I, too, have come over from Chastity Mansion. I learned quickly to turn off the chat function, because so many wanted to tell me of their kinks, or try to involve me in their fantasies.

I am thrilled, especially as a keyholder, to find another place to read, learn, ask questions and hear other's stories without being bombarded by wank fodder. Chastity Mansion still has value to me, but I'm happy to have found this place. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

LovingLockedMen wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:24 pm I can't believe I didn't find it sooner!
We’re kinda low-key :).

Also very deliberately free of all ads. That means we really don’t care about page impressions and number of visitors, and have the luxury of pointing people towards other places for their wank fodder.

Which is fun. Don’t get me wrong. It’s Maysturbation month, I am all for self pleasuring and fantasies. There are plenty of places for that on the web.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
snug_tube

Post by snug_tube »

I inhabited Chastity Mansion in a previous incarnation and I’ll leave at that. Lot’s of fantasy fulfillment going on there.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Certainly a lot if fantasizing over there, but I'm not sure how much was actually being fulfilled.
4 x
Queen Alison I

Post by Queen Alison I »

Oh, I just read the "not in character" bit. I should change my user name, I'm sorry.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Queen Alison I wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:05 pm Oh, I just read the "not in character" bit. I should change my user name, I'm sorry.
No, you're fine. We have a lot of members who have affixed "slave", "sub", "locked", etc, to their handles.

We just do not *interact* in character. Men won't be all obsequious, and women won't be haughtily demanding deference. And nobody will *curtsey* *tee hee*.
2 x
505dude

Post by 505dude »

Being new to the chastity experience, my wife and I both appreciate what this forum offers. This place fits us well; a testament to the creators vision.
5 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

505dude wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:16 pm Being new to the chastity experience, my wife and I both appreciate what this forum offers. This place fits us well; a testament to the creators vision.
Here here!
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(