numbing creams

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: numbing creams

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, you handled that much more tactfully than I would have done. ;)
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Me too. just caught up... funny stuff. Our rules are our way. Nobody is forced to be here...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

+1
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

This thread should almost be renamed. Interesting topic. Now I see where Tom was inspired to write a sticky thread on the nature of this board.

I too was at the "Mansion" briefly, but wasn't into what the majority of the active members are. So, I've found interest here. Keeping it what it is for those that are interested isn't a bad thing, and asking members who may have interest in sissyfication, or whatever, to respect that makes sense. When in Rome.....

We all face social limits in certain places. I was a child of the '70s and grew up with a neighborhood pool that had active swim teams. A lot of us wore Speedo style swim briefs to the pool daily. Speedos faded out fast in the early '80s, much to my disappointment. I probably liked the exhibitionism to an extent, but they are also worlds more practical for swimming in, dry quickly, and you can pull street clothes over them quickly and without a changing room. Outside of looking older, my body is still about the same as it was 35 years ago. I would love to wear a swim brief in the lake and boating environments where we spend our summers, but I know that 95% of the people around me wouldn't like it. So, when in Rome......
0 x
jessicacd6

Post by jessicacd6 »

awhh bless you nebman you at least understand me xxxxxx
0 x