IS Urethral Catheter better with device?

Living the real life under lock and key
KellyFive

IS Urethral Catheter better with device?

Post by KellyFive »

I looking at a few steel devices, and some have a Urethral Catheter. Do they screw or lock in with the device? and are they better then devices that don't have them?
0 x
She decides

Re: IS Urethral Catheter better with device?

Post by She decides »

The urethral insert takes the device to another level. It's locked in as well as locked on. Frankly, the insert does feel good.
Some inserts are removable from the device, some are permanent. I had mine in most of the time, removed about weekly for play time. It was in and out many times with no problems.... Then I got a UTI. I never want another UTI. One was enough for me. I got my tools out and removed the permanent urethral insert.
The removable inserts are either threaded into the cage from the inside, or they go through the hole in the tip of the cage and are secured with a nut.
It's a Looker-01 from Steelworxx, BTW. It's available with a permanent insert, removable, or none at all. I'd like to keep the insert in, but a UTI isn't worth it for me.
Last edited by She decides on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

A UTI can be a really nasty thing, especially if you don't initially recognize it for what it is, and do not get immediate treatment.

It would be nice to have more info on how many guys use the inserts regularly, and how many, if any others, have contracted a UTI that can be traced to the insert as a probable cause.

I am also wondering if a daily injection of diluted hydrogen peroxide might be a good preventative measure.

(Must be diluted, straight peroxide will severely irritate the urethra. Straight peroxide injected in a quantity and manner that causes it to pass the PCG muscle/sphincter area may result in reduction/loss of bladder control for a week or more. Damage to urethra/PCG increases with increased contact time, and damage is cumulative with repeated contacts. Don't ask me how I know this, just don't try this at home. Similar results occur with isopropyl alcohol, high-proof liquor, and 100 proof Rumpleminze peppermint schnapps is really, really bad. On the other hand, soda pop, beer and wine can provide some interesting sensations. And, properly diluted, the irritation caused by peroxide or alcohol can result in a sensation that causes almost constant arousal for a week or so...but you need to be very, very careful with this, and do not allow the stronger irritants to pass the PCG area.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Look02

Post by Look02 »

I'm wearing my Looker 02 with the plug / urethal insert (made of smooth titanium) for about 3 months at a time (cleaning about every two weeks). I did not have a UTI (and hopefully this won't happen). I always use antiseptical spray to clean the area after urination and I do clean the whole thing on inside and outside with antispetical spray when I'm out for cleaning.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I don't really understand what urethral inserts are for. I understand that they are a route for urine to exit, but why do couples use them? What do they add over a device that doesn't have one?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I guess, if they're long enough they do make pull out near impossible.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

slave d wrote:I guess, if they're long enough they do make pull out near impossible.

d
If pulling out isn't an issue, is there any reason to use one? Does it do anything else?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Not in my opinion and yes i have trued one because i thought it would add "something" !!! For me it didn't !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I tried it once and it was not comfortable. I got a small infection or irritation that took a week to go away. I really do not want something inside an important opening like that. Some guys are into it though, but not me.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Shepherdsflock wrote:I don't really understand... why do couples use them? What do they add over a device that doesn't have one?
As mentioned by others, added security - yes it will make pull out impossible if it is long enough. Some enjoy it for the physical sensations, as if "her control goes inside of me" kinda thing.

For more info, checkout Thumper's blog entry about his device:
http://denyingthumper.com/chastity-devi ... looker-02/
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon