Is there a way to desensitize?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shoe Slave88

Is there a way to desensitize?

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

My fiance lets me orgasm the first weekend of each month. But during the four or five weeks in between she unlocks me two or three times a week so that we can have sex and I can give her an orgasm but she always denies me mine and locks me back up. The problem I'm having is that after the first week I'm so ready to blow my load that I can barely last long enough to satisfy her. Is there any cream or a way anybody knows that I can remove the sensation from my penis so that I can last long enough for her?

I've tried thinking about things that don't turn me on but then my penis goes soft and that's bad. Her standing rule is that if I ever go soft during sex that I must finish out the duration of that month and the entire next month without the cage coming off at all for anything. I really like having sex with her for the emotional connection and also because I like pleasing her so I don't want to go a month or more without the cage coming off but I also want to last long enough to make sure that she is satisfied.

Any ideas?
0 x
slave d

Re: Is there a way to desensitize?

Post by slave d »

EMLA cream did it for me.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I just did a Google search and it said I need a prescription. :/ would a doc give me a prescription if I tell him what I'm using it for you think?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

There are a number of over-the-counter products you can use, with up to 20% benzocaine. Some other products have been discussed on one or more threads, using the search feature with appropriate key-words should bring them up.

At least one company makes a condom with a de-sensitizing agent already inside. Use of a benzocaine product, and/or one of these condoms, plus one or more regular or heavy-duty condoms on top may work even better.

Some people on these boards have reported that the use of too much product (that works well) has resulted in loss of erection but I have not had this issue. Even if I am completely numb, as long as the mental stimulus is there the erection remains. YMMV
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Namron

Post by Namron »

Lidocaine, not benzocaine, is typically used for this. Here's a product that we used with her hand gloved. Very frustrating as the peak sensitivity goes away, but you can still feel, just not quite enough. Arrrgh! :)
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sorry, you dont need a script here for it but you could say you're getting a tattoo ??

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jgalt

Post by jgalt »

I think TwistedMister nailed this pretty well. I'll add that performance anxiety is really possible + straining against an erection-inhibiting device for awhile before playtime + overly numbing = loss of erection. She's going to feel bad because in her female brain, she's not hot enough to keep you aroused, and in your male brain, you aren't man enough to satisfy her. When in doubt, it's better to have a hair trigger, than a limp trigger. If you take very little time to get to the edge, its a compliment!
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Namron wrote:Lidocaine, not benzocaine, is typically used for this. Here's a product that we used with her hand gloved. Very frustrating as the peak sensitivity goes away, but you can still feel, just not quite enough. Arrrgh! :)
Interesting, I had not been aware that there were any products containing lidocaine available in the US without a script. Thanks for the info.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

This is incredible. I didn't expect to get so many responses. Thank you all!!
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Hey, that's one of the main purposes of the forum- *real* information. You're entirely welcome.
0 x