Taking chastity and S&M to the next level?

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

Re: Taking chastity and S&M to the next level?

Post by braddogg4345 »

Thanks everyone! I am going to take things slow. Don't want to freak her out and go back to square one.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

Yes, I also agree to take it slow but at a speed that only you can decide.

I've been married for close to ten years (this year) and have been locked in a HT2 for the better part of the past six months and prior to meeting my wife I had 13 years of BDSM experience both as a sub and a top. I experienced so much kinky play across the full spectrum even to play piercing, cutting, catheters, TT, CBT, shibari and so much else. I felt sub space and top space, was into leather and rubber, had pierced nipples and a frenum, and thoroughly enjoyed play of all types. I had been a casual sub, trained as a professional male sub and was a dom to a long term girl friend. I have experienced and seen so much BDSM.

When I met my wife I pretty much gave it all away.... my leather and toys to a guy I knew and thought I could put my desires to the "back of my mind". They never went away and I always fantasised about everything and anything. Our sex life was ok, I'd initiate weekly or fortnightly and masturbate in between but our marriage wasn't strong and I was a pr**k, I'd get annoyed with my wife and sometimes vocalise it.... I'm fortunate to still be married as I doubt I'd stayed with someone like myself.

I'm not entirely sure how I came to chastity. I started reading about it in the past year and thought it would be a great thing to try, there aren't too many places that sell chastity devices in the area I live but I sought one out and snuck out one afternoon after finishing some meetings early.

That afternoon I got home and left the HT2 on the kitchen table, also with a letter stating what I'd like to get into. My wife was intrigued but also disgusted by the whole thing, she didn't want to see me in it, let alone touch it.

Fast forward six months and I've still been initiating sex but going 3-7 weeks between orgasms and giving my wife more than I've had. She is early in menopause and in her early 40's so her desire also isn't so great. Every now and then I'd ask her to tease me, it didn't happen very much but I still continued to take it slowly.

Yesterday I mentioned that I should take on more domestic duties. We have two kids and I work +60 hours a week but my household contribution in the help aspect really isn't too great. She suggested I organise so e of my clothing and other items better and today I suggested that it's my duty to make the bed on the weekends. Leading from this, today I left a shirt in the living room.... I apologised and walked down the hall, she then said I had to wash her feet which I dutifully did.

Tomorrow I'm doing a large grocery shop and intend to continually help more. As part of my submission to her I am helping a lot more, through this I am giving her power to exert over me however she wishes. Deep down I'm hoping she punishes me for any misdeeds and in the process make me the best husband for her, I love her so much and feel our marriage is maybe stronger than it's ever been.

Taking chastity to the next level can be a slow process. My advice is to do it at the speed that works for you, and slow down if you get feedback that you're going too fast. A marriage is for the long term, there's time to try different aspects of the play you seek.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

fortunatehusbandp4 wrote: Tomorrow I'm doing a large grocery shop and intend to continually help more. As part of my submission to her I am helping a lot more, through this I am giving her power to exert over me however she wishes. Deep down I'm hoping she punishes me for any misdeeds and in the process make me the best husband for her, I love her so much and feel our marriage is maybe stronger than it's ever been.
IMO, this is one of the best ways to making chastity or a FLM work. While I don't have the experience with BDSM you have I do know what it's like to put things 'on the back burner' for the one you love when you know they are not as accepting.

Good Luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273