Urination while caged

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Urination while caged

Post by Grizzly228 »

Hello. This is my first attempt at wearing my cage long term. I've worn my old one for 2 five-day stints without difficulty other than sleeping but it was too bulky so I bought a smaller one. So far the smaller size has actually been better as it is less of a bulge and doesn't move as much limiting chaffing and pinching. My only problems are 1) nocturnal erections are extremely painful and wake me at least twice a night and 2) urination.

I knew coming into it I would have to sit to go but it seems in the few days of constant lock up urinate less and less frequently despite consuming about the same amount of liquids. I am just worried that something could be torqued or pressured in a way that is prohibiting the usual process. Especially since my prostate is probably slowing swelling from tease And denial.

Does anyone have any experience or tips for this? Also worried after bathroom trips that there will be some late dripping that will show through my pants. So far this has been unfounded but I feel the potential is there and previously have put cotton balls inside the cage.
0 x
wolf513

Re: Urination while caged

Post by wolf513 »

Painful nocturnal erections... Yep, been there. I hear that it gets better, but I don't know. I think my HTv2 is too small to accommodate my girth, though the length isn't a problem.

As to urination... The issue I have is also related to girth. With even a slight bit of arousal, urinating requires more pressure to get things out. If I have any kind of erection, it becomes even more difficult, and sometimes it's just not possible. I either have to wait for it to subside, or tighten the sphincter to push the urine out. I usually just take the cage off, in this case, because I don't want to damage anything.

In your case, it could be that you require more pressure to relieve yourself, which might be messing with the "urge" to go. But I have no idea how you could urinate less than you need to. If your bladder isn't emptying enough, I suspect that would mean that things would be backing up towards the kidneys, which definitely could cause problems.

Incidentally, these types of concerns are exactly why I don't wear my HTv2 for a long period of time, and why I'm considering a custom device like the MM Jailbird, or Watchful Mistress.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I feel like iTs emptying just seems less and more strained than usual. Kidneys; whoa. I don't think it's that bad. But I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes.
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

Grizzly228 wrote:I feel like iTs emptying just seems less and more strained than usual. Kidneys; whoa. I don't think it's that bad. But I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes.
No, I wasn't implying that it was that bad. I just don't know where else the urine could be. :)

You might not be urinating as much for other reasons. Eg: dry climate (winter where you are?) means more of your water evaporates off your skin.

Is your urine darker than in the past? That would usually indicate dehydration, which may be what's going on?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Minor anatomy lesson- the bladder holds urine, which cannot 'back up' into the kidneys. Bursting could be an issue, but I would think that one would be in severe pain before that happened.

It has been my experience, and others on the forum have indicated similarly, that the wearing of devices and prostate 'fullness' tend to result in more frequent urination rather than less, due to the bladder not being completely emptied.

If I were going less frequently, I would be looking for another cause. An earlier post mentioned sweating and dehydration, and this could be a possibility. Fluid loss through sweating can result in decreased urinary output if fluid intake is insufficient to balance it out. This decreased output, and less frequent urination can allow bacteria to build up to 'critical mass' where they overwhelm ordinary controls and result in a UTI.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

The fact that it happened soon after wearing the cage could be a coincidence. It's more likely due to prostate swelling as mine seems make urination a little harder even when not caged. The frequency and volume has seemed to evened out. Thank you all for your words of wisdom and suggestions. I am getting a lower back pain now so maybe I do have something going on with my kidneys but it feels like a muscle strain
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I'm with Twisted, I seem to go more often when locked up.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Grizzly228 wrote:The fact that it happened soon after wearing the cage could be a coincidence. It's more likely due to prostate swelling as mine seems make urination a little harder even when not caged. The frequency and volume has seemed to evened out. Thank you all for your words of wisdom and suggestions. I am getting a lower back pain now so maybe I do have something going on with my kidneys but it feels like a muscle strain
With 'morning wood' or when teased and aroused beyond a certain point, I get pain in the lower back. I believe it is a result of the pressure on the testicles or something along that line. Reducing the arousal and constriction relieves the pain.

If you are having issues, you will want to make careful observations and experiment with changes in an effort to determine cause and effect. As you note regarding coincidence, just because something happens after something else has occurred does not necessarily mean that one caused the other, however, it is worth investigating to determine if the event can be replicated in the same way, or discovering if something else could have caused it.

If you can replicate a particular effect repeatedly, then you can be reasonably sure that one causes the other. If the result cannot be replicated, then you need to look for another cause. (This is the basis of the 'Scientific Method', in which the repeatability of an experiment can confirm a hypothesis, while non-repeatability refutes it.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I would say that if it feels strained, you should lift the cage while you pee. That's what I do. The ring puts pressure on the "main line" and just lifting the cage a bit helps me get a normal stream. But if you are having back pain and urinary flow issues, you are not suffering from the cage but more likely a kidney problem that is not related to chastity. Go to the doctor and you may find a kidney stone. You could easily remove the cage for a day or two and see what happens with the urination.
0 x
It's good to be caged.