Who has gotten started in your 50s

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: Who has gotten started in your 50s

Post by Mr Pickle »

Started a year and a half ago. I'm 55 now.
I was recovering from depression at the time. I found it hard to perform. Anxiety issues, the relationship was never at risk but it wasn't as good as we both knew it should be. My wife has always been the center of my world and I her rock. But things didn't fit right.
I truly believe this has helped, in every way. if anything our relationship is better now than it has been since those first few years a couple of decades ago.

My wife isn't good about changes, Kinks etc and Catholic roots don't help. So it wasn't easy.
But changes have happened and all for the better. Very Very slowly, and not in ways I had expected. I wear a cage, my wife has the key (currently) but I am not chaste (I think?) , we have more sex not less. More a vanilla version of chastity with some very non vanilla add ons?.
Go for it. But very slowly and gently. See where it ends up rather than trying to steer it.
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I was 61 when I started. I believe that chastity devices do an outstanding job of keeping an older guy's sex drive alive and well.
6 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Easyrider5699

Post by Easyrider5699 »

We got started in our 40s. My interest really but taken up by my wife. What a revelation. I love to be unlocked and pleasured. But only when she wants to. The frustration is engulfing me. So horny. Does anyone here get the whole thing?
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Bought my first chastity device in my early 30's and played with it alone but was way too embarrassed to introduce it to my wife. Bought a gates of hell device made of metal and leather that was too big here and too small there so it was a waste. When I hit 49 my chastity longing found the right forums and I started buying cheap Chinese cages and let me wife in on what I wanted to do.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Slave2Chastity

Post by Slave2Chastity »

I started at 55. I have been into Femdom all of my life but I had just started to see a proliferation of chastity in the last 5 years or so and finally got up the courage to try it.
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I was 51, two years ago and facing six months at work after shoulder surgery… I broached the subject by a letter to my wife, ant the rest, as they say, is history
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I was in my late fifties when we started. I am not sure it would have worked for me when I was younger.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Homebody wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:41 pm I was in my late fifties when we started. I am not sure it would have worked for me when I was younger.
I can only imagine what it would have been like when I was 20 and 'ready to go' six or seven times a day.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I was surprised to find I've been involved with chastity for nearly five years, so someone else who began in their late 50s - 57 to be precise.

I think I would have embraced it younger, given my submissiveness, but I was so naive I didn't know it existed. Cock cages - who'd of thunk? :lol:
1 x
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Started at 58 and wife is 60. Like you our sex life had dwindled to practically nil. Still just starting out but happy with things so far
0 x