antibacterial soaps

Living the real life under lock and key
DomsToy

antibacterial soaps

Post by DomsToy »

Hi, i have searched through the forum and many google sites,
iam in chastity with my wife as keyholder, we started with a cb6000 but found it a little small, now got a curve which is working so much better,

i want to use antibacterial soap in the shower in the morning as part of the cleaning regime, have read a few things about using antibacterial liquid soap and like the idea.

my question though, and please do forgive my ingnorance is antibacterial handwash the same thing, i have been to shop after shop and all i can find is handwash,
i purchased a bottle of Certex original and reluctant, correction scared to use it incase it has adverse painful effects.

is handwash the correct liquid soap mentioned or am i being a plank, in which case could you direct to me what would be the better safe option to use.

thanks in advance, doms toy
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: antibacterial soaps

Post by TwistedMister »

It should be fine. I use a liquid soap too, because it's easier.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DomsToy

Post by DomsToy »

Perfect, thanks pal,
Was just a little concerned being labeled as hand-wash could give it a stronger more aggressive form,
Going to give it a go, to be fair diluted anyway so should cause any issues
Thanks again
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

As long as you're not using Lava Soap or other gritty/pumice type soaps designed for mechanics, lol...unless you're into masochism.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
theLadyanditshers

Post by theLadyanditshers »

A word of warning about "anti-bacterial" anything.

My wife is a nurse and I've had several conversations with concerned doctors about this topic and you can even Googol it.
Anti-bacterial soaps do NOT kill all the bacteria, they are rated at best to kill 99% of bacteria. I know that sounds real good, but the problem is that 1% left behind. By not killing that 1% you have now started to create a strain of bacteria on your body that is resistant to your soap. That strain can and will continue to grow and stay on your body. Most of the the time, it's not a problem, but that new strain does occasionally get large enough to cause an infection that will be hard to kill.
I'm sure you've heard of the super infections going around that can't be killed by regular antibiotics, they were caused by overuse of the antibiotics and the same thing can, and does, occur with anti-bacterial soap and can lead to skin infections and even UTI's'

Want to kill all the bacteria and have cleaner skin, just scrub gently with an alcohol swab. Alcohol kills all bacteria, every time. It'll even help keep your pores clean and reduce shaving bumps.
0 x
Device: Contender 24/7
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

The problem with alcohol swabs is it will dry out your skin. I have been using antibacterial products for years, granted its wise to change out the product from time to time and use a different brand.
The most effective dermal anti-microbial used to be Triclosan which has been proven even to be effective in hospitals and superbugs, due to its chemical nature bugs have not been able to mutate to adapt to it. Unfortunately it's an expensive ingredient and even when used in low quantities. It was first introduced in medicated soaps and then dishwasher liquids to fight a host of bacteria, PLUS it has a dermal affinity meaning it has a lasting effect, versus alchohol, where if you don't get "them" all, bacteria will quickly repopulate and eventually build resistance or mutate.
The dermal affinity of most antimicrobicals give you the "24-48Hour" efficiency effect, like underarm bacteria is never eradicated completely, is does contain the regrowth for a number of hours because part of the chemical is absorbed in your dermal layer and provides the longer-term efficacy.
Antibacterial soaps are NOT antibiotics and should not be confused with the same, they are effective products to reducing and limiting bacterial growth and are much more skin friendly than the use of alchohol which strips the natural body oils, the skins needs to stay protected etc... I could go on, but I think the point is clear.

I use alchohol swabs only on infected areas where it serves amicably, but for general daily use, antibacterial soap products work very well, most body washes that claim 24h efficacy have antibacterial components in them already.
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

I am not an expert, so take my comments as a barely informed opinion...

Soap is a lubricant. It is designed to lift contaminants from your skin, and wash them away. If you can get soap and water in and out of your device effectively, plain soap is all you need.

If you have areas that become "stagnant", where things like dead skin cells and bacteria can collect and not be carried away with the soap, there might be some benefit to anti-bacterial soap. But that won't kill all bacteria, virus and fungus, so it's not solving the issue, rather it is reducing it.

The concern that anti-bacterial soaps could be causing resistant strains of bacteria is not yet proven, but suspected. Reference: http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Consume ... 378393.htm

From everything I've read here, the best approach is good daily hygiene with at least weekly removal for complete cleaning. So far, that is working well for me.
0 x