Reveres Roles

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

Reveres Roles

Post by noid51 »

Just daydreaming. What if your wife came to you and confessed to you that she had a problem with too much masterbation and she needed your help. She asks you to have her wear a chastity belt. You agree. Time goes by and things change in your life. Your wife is always horny. She can't keep her hands off of you Blowjobs anytime. Back rubs and foot massages. She does all the housework and even starts mowing the yard and taking care of the pool. PIV sex anytime you feel like it and you always come but leave her wet and bothered.

Life just isn't fair.
0 x
cottus

Re: Reveres Roles

Post by cottus »

I have considered discussing role reversal with my current lady since I vacillate between dominant and submissive. Then again, the dynamic is different when you're married versus when you're just dating (the latter being my case).
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I've fantasized about it and have been able to do it with an ex for weeks at a time but that didn't last long. and my current gf is not into her own denial at all. I've suggested she try chastity or tease and denial as well and has said NO WAY. She doesn't fully understand why I do it but she does support it now. She put me on a streak last night. So chastity and denial appears it will always be part of our relationship but always for me not her
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

I'll dream that one with you, but alas I believe it was always be a dream... ;)
0 x
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

Interesting idea. Just need for find a woman that has constant sexual arousal syndrome or what ever they are calling it. Could be very fun.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

hd2500ne wrote:Just need for find a woman that has constant sexual arousal syndrome or what ever they are calling it. Could be very fun.
When I was 20, I was living with a woman who was 38. She was good for 6 or 7 times a day...and so was I. Eventually though, she went back to her husband.

When we first hooked up we'd been sleeping together for almost a week, but I hadn't done anymore than kissing and nibbling her earlobes (which drove her wild). On the seventh night, she said "If you come to bed with your pants on tonight, we're through." She must have been out of her mind with frustration but I wasn't really aware of it at the time, I was pretty dumb/naive, concerning women. She was my first. Oh to be young again (and know what I know now). It was a great experience, I'd highly recommend it for a young guy (except you might want to skip the part where the pissed-off husband shoots you and beats the crap out of her).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I've tried the T&D thing with my wife several times since we started this whole thing thinking, 'gee maybe she'll like it as much as I do'. I was so wrong. I was generally greeted with "why did you stop, don't do that again, you might like it but I don't".

Having her locked away is nothing that's going to happen here. I am reminded often that it's all about her sexual needs now where ever and when ever and honestly. . I'm happy to oblige.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

My wife and I were just talking about this last night. Last night while still following her rules as keyholder I had her tied and teased and denied for over an hour last night. We have talked about a role reversal for a weekend to start and see how that works out. I am more of a switch Dom/sub personality so for me this would be a fun timeout period.

With that said I LOVE how my Kh is delving into more control and dominate personality. I love to see her gain confidence. Though she loves times when she doesn't have to be the one in control.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
noid51

Post by noid51 »

First of all, when I do post, I guess I need to start using spellcheck. I do know how to spell reverse. :lol: I guess I still don't understand why a woman wouldn't take advantage of what having their male so ready to offer them all these benefits. I just don't think there are that many sexually dominant women out there, or maybe I just haven't run into them. I've been doing this for a little over year now and have come a long way. And so has my wife. Can't help but wish that she would take it a little further, but I shouldn't complain. Right now I am happily locked up.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:I've tried the T&D thing with my wife several times since we started this whole thing thinking, 'gee maybe she'll like it as much as I do.
I used to do it to Mrs. Twisted, especially if she was tied up. I loved to get her wound up, stop, and wind her up again. Drove her crazy. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted