New to chastity and need s on suggestions

Living the real life under lock and key
Pinky and the bride

New to chastity and need s on suggestions

Post by Pinky and the bride »

My wife/ kh and I are new to chastity and were looking for some fun ideas/games/teases/mild humiliation things to do while I am locked up.

Please include a suggested time to be locked for the next time the lock clicks on me ( she just clicked the lock the other day and says that I won't be let out till my birthday, about 2 week's away)

She also likes the idea of adding an extra day locked up for each good suggestion and to know if she should lock me back up immediately after my release or when she should next

Thanks in advance for all suggestions to add to my frustration
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New to chastity and need s on suggestions

Post by Tom Allen »

Pinky and the bride wrote: Please include a suggested time to be locked for the next time the lock clicks on me
5 years.

Hey, you started it.
0 x
Pinky and the bride

That's a bit long for a noob tom, besides we still want a few more kids,
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Try mistressivey.blogspot.com and search on the items you mentioned. You will find some good starting points there.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

The easy answer is to unlock you when she wants to use her toy, then lock you back up until the next time. Any unlocking in between is up to her. My spouse doesn't like to set specific dates.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Pinky and the bride

Wishful4 I wish my kh was like that, but she is a fan of dates and Times. .... I'm hoping that as time progresses she becomes more unpredictable, and only upon her desires and regular short outings for through cleanings, but time will tell
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Pinky and the bride wrote:My wife/ kh and I are new to chastity and were looking for some fun ideas/games/teases/mild humiliation things to do while I am locked up.

Please include a suggested time to be locked for the next time the lock clicks on me ( she just clicked the lock the other day and says that I won't be let out till my birthday, about 2 week's away)

She also likes the idea of adding an extra day locked up for each good suggestion and to know if she should lock me back up immediately after my release or when she should next

Thanks in advance for all suggestions to add to my frustration

For a first try, have instead of a fixed end date, let it be until you have spent an amount of time (say 500 hours or whatever cumulative - over however long it takes) completely naked and up and about the house doing what she tells you.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Unpredictability and spontaneity can be fun, but sometimes scheduled freedom can be more practical. We have 4 small children and have to schedule nearly all sexual activities just because of the demands of life. Part of that scheduling is my orgasms. Right now, at this point in our lives, scheduled orgasms work best for us.
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

Tom Allen wrote:
Pinky and the bride wrote: Please include a suggested time to be locked for the next time the lock clicks on me
5 years.

Hey, you started it.
That's a little harsh for a newbie Tom. You should cut him some slack

4 years is a better number. :lol:
0 x
rotten

Post by rotten »

My keyholder has 3 keys that fit in my lock, but only one of those actually opens it. Whenever i've earned the right to get out, she gets me all worked up, and then randomly tries a key. The anticipation when she puts the key in is incredible. If it works, she gets her penis out and decides what to do with it. If it doesn't, at this time she stops her teasing, and leaves the key out and my chances increase for the next time. Who knows what the future holds. She may start putting the key back in after she tries it, or maybe if i've displeased her. She might even get more keys that fit the keyway, but don't work.
0 x