Preventing Unintentional Orgasm while in Chastity.

Living the real life under lock and key
Monogreen

Preventing Unintentional Orgasm while in Chastity.

Post by Monogreen »

Hello,

I've been under chastity with my Princess, and she likes to keep me out of a cage where she can command me to stroke, and edge and play with myself but not cumming. Recently I've been discovering that sometimes I'm feeling a lack of arousal even after being in chastity for 7 days or more. I read somewhere that it's possible to cum, but not have an orgasm? I know I've been leaking quite a lot recently, but I haven't noticed myself cumming other than that, and I definitely haven't orgasm-ed. Is there anything I can do that might help this? I really want to please my Princess and I'm disappointed that I might be failing in my chastity without even realizing it. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
0 x
Grizzly228

Re: Preventing Unintentional Orgasm while in Chastity.

Post by Grizzly228 »

I've only had one orgasm in chastity and it was intentional and with a lot of effort and not a great feeling. I do believe in my experience a lot of leaking can diminish the build up or maybe you are just getting used to the stimulation and need to take it up a notch. Otherwise it sounds like you haven't cum and have not been failing.

With out stimulation my libido drops too sometimes. It's natural. We are not supposed to be buzzing constantly. That can't be healthy. Relax and enjoy the journey.
0 x
slave d

Re: Preventing Unintentional Orgasm while in Chastity.

Post by slave d »

i've had three accidental orgasms while caged (i use that word in its widest sense as it's better than milking and i do "spurt" but there's absolutely no erection and no touching of MsM's cock except for the cage). They have always occurred when MsM has teased me with Her intention (only play at this stage) to take a "Buck" (She call's them Buck's as they would be much younger than Her therefore not a Bull in Her eyes). Each time She has been riding "cowgirl" on one of Her dildos which is sitting against the top of Her cage. In this position She always comes several times and when i get overexcited i suddenly find i'm past the point of no return and cumming in Her cage. This is of course a punishable offense !!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.