Ouch, I think my HT V2 is loosening

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedWestley

Ouch, I think my HT V2 is loosening

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
sunnyweasel

Re: Ouch, I think my HT V2 is loosening

Post by sunnyweasel »

yeah I had the same thing happen -- I noticed the looseness that has started to happen -- My left ball does change size in cycles -- I been wondering if a small ring might help iam 45mm think about trying 40 mm
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Most people seem to find they go down in ring size over time, certainly i did !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

This just happened to me for the first time, this morning. Like the OP, I didn't even notice. I would have thought it would have hurt, or at least been noticeable.

I used to masturbate almost daily, sometimes more than that. The past few weeks, I've maybe ejaculated maybe 4-5 times total. Also, I've been "drooling" a lot. I'm wondering... Maybe now that they aren't being used as much, could the testicles be shrinking a bit? I haven't read anything that connects the size of testes to any particular activity, so maybe it's just my imagination?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Testicles usually just keep doing their thing, regardless of frequency of ejaculation, it's not a 'use it or lose it' situation.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

Any theories on why many people go down a ring size? Is it just that the rings were too large to begin with, or is there some other factor? The 50mm ring is pretty snug on me. I might be able to go down a couple of mm, but I doubt the 45mm would be bearable.
0 x
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

I moved down from 45mm to 40 mm - I had 1 ball pull through in 45 days and yes the cage and ring flexed. I think it all the pressure-- I have no issues now
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wolf513 wrote:Any theories on why many people go down a ring size? Is it just that the rings were too large to begin with, or is there some other factor? The 50mm ring is pretty snug on me. I might be able to go down a couple of mm, but I doubt the 45mm would be bearable.
Some people experience significant discomfort at first, and later, when the adjust to it, they find that they can go smaller. Some are searching for the 'holy grail' of chastity, where, barring destruction of the lock or device, it is simply not possible to defeat it and get out of it without the keyholder's cooperation. While there are many who feel that the device need not be completely inescapable and the addition of some 'willpower' provides an experience that works for them, others (such as myself) find it erotic to experience a condition where *all* choice is *completely* removed, the keyholder has all of the power (no willpower on the part of the locked necessary) and they are entirely dependent on the will and mercy of the keyholder to experience 'normal' sexual pleasure (PIV, oral, masturbation) with a full erection and [sometimes] full orgasm.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

In my experience the HTv2 is NOT for 24/7/365 wear. It is plastic with a brass lock. With constant rubbing between the cage, ring and lock wears into the plastic loosening the joint between the ring and the cage. It is only a couple thousandth of an inch, but when you multiply that times the distance between the cage and ring joint and the gap at the bottom of the ring and cage, it makes a significant difference. I measured mine gap increase at almost 1/4" . There is no long term way to fix this.... Save your dollars and buy a quality stainless steel devices if you really want to wear it 24/7. The HTv2 is a great learning device, but short term only.
0 x
buddha16

Post by buddha16 »

Wasn't there a thread started about how to tighten back up the HT2, I remember reading about it but can't remember where. I got a HT2 a few weeks ago and I feel like mine is starting to get loose, but not sure since this is my first device. I didn't want to go metal, but I am 50mm ring and standard cage, I have to use stocking method to get it in cage cause of my girth, it's quite a snug fit. Does anyone know where this thread was cause I'm looking for it again to see about how to possibility restore tightness to HT2
0 x