Chaste without a device

Living the real life under lock and key
Newknight

Chaste without a device

Post by Newknight »

My wife and I tried the chastity devices. 3 to be exact. They all did what they said. We ended up liking the holy trainer2 the best. And at first it really changed the dynamic of our relationship. Then, for us, reality set in. Cleaning, night time erections, her wanting penis in the heat of the moment but having to stop to take off the device, etc, all got in the way. So, we agreed to be finished with the devices. They are not bad, they just were not for us. Please know, we are not against the devices for others--it just didn't do right for us.
However, masturbation and ejaculation are still not a part of my life. We are looking to start a conversation with a couple that also does not use a device but the husband still practices chastity. This is tough to do, but I have had so much sex the last two months I can't see me wasting it on one orgasm.
If anyone is here and shares chastity the same way and would be interested in a conversation, please message us. My wife has access to my account here. We have no secrets. We would like to share ideas, techniques, and stories in a rather tasteful way--not just talk sexual fantasy. The wife, Queen1, would like to hear from ladies especially.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Too many days in chastity,
NewKnight and Queen1
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Chaste without a device

Post by TwistedMister »

Your wife should have her own account here. Sharing an account is discouraged, it causes confusion for users and administrators. In addition, with her own account, your wife can be given access to the private KeyHolder's area where women participate without interference from the men- some of the ladies may feel more comfortable there rather than participating in the open forums and your Mrs. may have more opportunities to chat with them.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Linus

Post by Linus »

Practicing chastity was never my cup of tea
Frankly, I never had that much control over my excitement when unlocked
So I appreciate those who have that kind of control!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I practice chastity without a cage. I fuck my wife and I masturbate but neither to orgasm. It has now been 9 weeks and 3 days since I last had an orgasm (though I have fucked and masturbated during this time).

A cage seems to me to be too much trouble, too much 'apparatus' to look after.

My aim: never to orgasm again. I hope I can keep true to this goal, but 'accidents' do happen.
0 x
HandyRandy

Post by HandyRandy »

My wife is turned off by the devices so I do without them. She has taken control of my orgasms and seems to be warming to the idea of taking control. She is good at teasing and edging which is something we had never done before. At first she would tell me the day to expect to cum and they were usually three days hence. Then it turn to three or four, then five, then seven. Now I don't know when it will be nor do I ask. I got to come yesterday and that was after nine days, which was our second nine in a row.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

My gf was turned off at first but after months of me bringing up the positives on occasion and buying a less intimidating cage, she's begun adding it to our "play". It's rare but she has made me wear it for a day or so here and there. And when she randomly reaches for my crotch and it's not on she seems sincerely disappointed. I think as things continue she will have me wear it more and more but it can be a slow process. Its not like most fantasy stories
0 x
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

We don't use a device, just the honor system. My wife believes I should be obedient, so I am. I have not had an orgasm for over 15 months and I really don't see her wanting me to have another. She loves PIV sex and so do I so I have learned to not orgasm while she is satisfied. I guess you could say that our style of chastity is long term orgasm denial for me with all sex controlled by her. In fact, we have a FLM so the final say on everything is hers.
0 x