So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Living the real life under lock and key
joni

Re: So whats the longest time you've been in there?

Post by joni »

My longest was 2 weeks, i use online Kh. We desied to go 3 weeks next time and raised it everytime by one week untill cleaning issues come. Now ive been locked only 3 day and 17 day to go.
0 x
KydenHeart

Post by KydenHeart »

For me longest without getting out at all was 6 months. During that time my wife and I were very active sexually. When we first started it was kinda rocky and I wasn't sure chastity was going to work for us, but during those six months everything seemed to be worked out. Then I was let out for a vacation trip only because we went on an airplane, and when we got back she didn't want me back in. Took her 6 months to want me back in my cage, and during that time our sex life almost disapeared. I've been locked back up for the past two months off and on and our sex life has returned somewhat, but I feel like we are back at square one when it comes to chastity. I hope we can get back to where we were.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I do not know if you really mean continuous since that means not taking it off at all. I have been wearing one 24/7 for the last 2 years but it comes off for 5 minutes for hygiene every other day and for an hour or two when my wife wants to tease me which is 2-3 times a month. I also tend to get a skin problem once or twice a year so it stays off until I heal 100% which is usually 4-7 days. Basically I am instructed to wear my Jailbird all the time until my wife allows me to take it off for doctor visits, sports where I wear a cup or there is a chance of being hit in the groin. Sometimes even for social events where there may be some nude hot tubbing or bathing in a pool. My wife always keeps our sex life private.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

So, vinnydee, have you been 2 years without an orgasm? If so congratulations. This is awesome.
0 x