Irritation at the Base of the Balls

Living the real life under lock and key
Sketchy13

Irritation at the Base of the Balls

Post by Sketchy13 »

Hello I have been finding that within a week of wearing chastity, whether it be a CB-6000s or the Holy Trainer v2, that irritation will form at the base of my balls where the bottom of the B-ring is. I was wondering how to prevent this from happening. I did notice that there was a sharp ridge at the base of the ring for the Holy Trainer however I sanded it down till it felt really smooth and I still get irritation.

Did I sand it down improperly? Like it feels really smooth, same smoothness as the rest of the device.

Can one where chastity dry and not get irritation?

Do I have to lube that region up everyday to prevent it?

Bye and have a nice day ^.^
0 x
Aarkey

Re: Irritation at the Base of the Balls

Post by Aarkey »

Sketchy13 wrote:Can one where chastity dry and not get irritation? Do I have to lube that region up everyday to prevent it?
Some can wear it dry, some can't. As my body got more used to it, I go dry or a lot drier than I used to, but when I started I regularly used lotion/oil/gel on it til I found the right combo. Everyone has different skin, some prefer one kind and others prefer another. Climate, activity levels... try different options til you find what works.

For me, I prefer A&D ointment during the day and Gold Bond Medicated at night (and it is menthol so it will sting)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Sketchy13

Post by Sketchy13 »

Thank you very much for the response ^.^

Does the stinging help with staying limp by any chance?
Also do you have any recommendations for treating irritated skin?
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Use of baby oil about 2-3 times a day around the base ring should solve your problem
Gradually the skin actually touching the base ring will harden and later you won't have this problem
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Wearing a chastity tube takes some getting used to. It took me a month before everything feel into place. Use baby lotion, I use unscented, if you have to lube things up at the base. After a while your body will get used to the device and it will feel so comfortable that you will forget it's on.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device