Our story

Living the real life under lock and key
Wife_and_keyholder

Our story

Post by Wife_and_keyholder »

I have already joined a site which is http://mjkhscotland.co.uk but my husband wishes for us to share our experience and so here it is.

I must let you know that it is not very exciting but it is us.

Thank you

Almost three years ago my husband of 23 years and I had a row! It was mainly about how he was becoming or had become very distant from me. I would do the usual day to day chores and by the time we had eaten in the evening I was done it and would have a bath and go to bed!

My husband would join me many hours later and this went on for years.

I became used to being awoken when he clambered into bed and the spent hours trying to get back to sleep!

One night he was out at the pub and I had enough so I looked on his laptop! It was actually still on and low and behold his internet history was all concerned with 'Dommes' Mistress's etc!
I read some of his messages and it was so shoking to me! My husband was basically living another life but online!
To say I was upset is an understatement! I was also furious!

I opened a bottle of wine and took that and his laptop to bed to read more!

I fell asleep of course and woke up to him trying to take the laptop! I was startled and yelled at him that he was so pathetic and how dare he ignore me and flirt with fake people online who he was never going to meet!
It must of been years since we made love or even were intimate!

He was of course in shock and retired to the living room and I promptly fell asleep.

In the morning he had made breakfast and woke me up!

I said we need to have a serious talk! Yes he said.

He opened up about his secret life and revealed he had wanted to tell me and became addicted to this other life.
I said why could he not of told me!!

He started to cry!!!! He then told me he adored me and would masturbate about me! Why?? I am laying in bed alone for Gods sake!

Then the bombshell dropped! He wanted to be in chastity? WTF!
I had honestly up until then thought that chastity was a medieval thing only for fair maidens!

After a very long chat and many more tears I said lets give it a go as I love him very mush and am openminded. Still thought it odd!

So we bought a device from a kinky shop in town and we put it on that night!
Still not sure what was in it for me and that night after two hours he was in so much pain we had to take it off! It went on like that untill he bought a better quality product. that was the difference as after a few weeks he did actually become more considerate and came to bed with me. Suddenly I am being pampered and yes I am having orgasms and a lot of them! I felt weird that he was going without but that did not last long!
We do not keep a tab on how many days he is locked etc but it has now been many months and I am pleased to say that we are closer than ever before and he is no longer using those sites!
He did find this one but with me sitting next to him and yes he did suggest I should write this as so much 'chastity' stuff seems fake but this is real and I am still not a 'domme/Mistress etc but I am in charge! I even stopped his drinking! We now spend more time together and he now does worship me! Fantastic!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Our story

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like you're off to a good start.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

This is a lovely story! You are now getting lots of orgasms while he is getting none, if I understood well. This is indeed very lovely.

When you say: "I am being pampered and yes I am having orgasms and a lot of them! I felt weird that he was going without but that did not last long!", I presume you mean that you no longer find weird that your husband is going without any orgasms at all. If that is what you mean (could you confirm this to me?), then this story is truly one of the most lovely I have read in a long time. :)
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I am male (my name does not betray that). I am celebrating today my 8th week without orgasm. I do not wear a cage by the way. I love to fuck my wife and to masturbate (which I do) but I never do either to completion, i.e. to orgasm. So I have not had an orgasm in two months, not even a ruined one.

I actually hope never to have an orgasm and I mean: for the rest of my life. Orgasms, I feel, are for women and for women alone.
0 x
Wife_and_keyholder

EDAS wrote: When you say: "I am being pampered and yes I am having orgasms and a lot of them! I felt weird that he was going without but that did not last long!", I presume you mean that you no longer find weird that your husband is going without any orgasms at all. If that is what you mean (could you confirm this to me?), then this story is truly one of the most lovely I have read in a long time. :)
Yes exactly that!

I now realise that when in the past I have 'allowed' him to orgasm his mood or attitude is not what it was before and actually takes a long time to get back to where we were before.
I have become accustomed to the softer side of his character when he has not had an oegasm for many weeks or months as it is now.
He did tell me when drunk that he prefers not having one!!

Hope that helps
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Thank you for your reply. His not getting any orgasms at all is of course great.

The problem with a man's having an orgasm is that it puts a halt to desire. After the fleeting pleasure of an orgasm (which last maybe 10 seconds), a man's desire drops to zero. He then wants to turn to other rather dull activities like watching television or reading a magazine.

So the enemy, in the case of a man, is pleasure: pleasure, the quick and short pleasure of an orgasm, brings desire to a screeching halt. It kills it. He no longer wants to ravish his wife or girl friend or lover.

While pleasure is NOT a woman's enemy. After an orgasm, many -- though not all -- women can go on to a second and a third and a fourth, etc., orgasm. So in the case of (many) a woman, the pleasure of orgasm does not kill the desiring part of sex. Her desire even seems to be enhanced with each new orgasm.

Though of course, as one woman once told me, at one point, after ten or twelve orgasms, "I do get bored", said she. But this is just a perfectly understandable HUMAN limitation. In principle -- yes, in principle --, as another woman told me, a woman can go on infinitely. While a man is dead once the first shot has been fire.
0 x
Wife_and_keyholder

I have an update!
My husband has been 'free' as he has a hospital visit which became an overnighter. I agreed it could come off and gave him the key!
Believe it or not but I genuinely forgot! Oh dear!
Men once they have there orgasm are a different species!
0 x