Escaped penis

Living the real life under lock and key
michael

Re: Escaped penis

Post by michael »

Safety is very important to my wife. I wear MM Jailbird or Steelworxx Revenge chastity belt with PA lock.
For CB 6000, KSD-3 supplement is good for security. Chastity belt with KSD-G3 is quite safe. Erection is little more painful.
I recommend Prince Albert piercing.

https://lockedhubby.wordpress.com/tag/cb-3000/
http://www.keptforher.com/ksd-g3.html
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Some say that ring-type ball-trap devices cannot be inescapable, but this is not entirely correct. If the main ring used is small enough, then pull-out can be prevented. This requires a hinged or multi-part ring. (A solid ring doesn't work because, obviously, if you can get *into* it, then you can just as easily get *out* of it.)

It is *here* that fantasy and reality really begin to clash- as the size of the main ring is reduced, more discomfort is experienced during [attempted] erections, especially those that occur during sleep. Typically, this is more severe for those who are 'growers'- those who have a significant change in size between flaccid and erect states. A main ring that is effective in preventing pull-out may also induce extreme pain during nocturnal erection attempts.

However, this characteristic can be useful, especially in the context of a D/s (FemDom) experience.

Some suggest that the woman should withdraw her participation as a means of 'correcting' the undesired behavior. This may be effective in *some* relationships and in *some* forms of the chastity 'experience' ('game'), but it is not the answer in all cases. As has been noted many times in this forum, there is no one 'right' way to do 'this', and the solution to the issue depends on the individuals involved- the OP and her partner, the way they choose to play the 'game' and the type of relationship they have inside and outside of the 'scenario'. To use myself as an example, my 'hot button' is *enforced* chastity and sexual domination in a context of consensual non-consent, i.e.: my participation is forced, I don't get a choice as to whether to 'play' or not, and I do not have the power to end the 'game'. In this case (as applied to myself and Mrs. Twisted), the suggestion that she should [threaten to] withdraw participation falls flat and is ineffective, because it implies that I have a choice and the power to end the scenario simply by being uncooperative and this is completely opposite of the style and experience that we desire.

After reading all of Ms. Rindy's posts (to this point) I get the impression that, although Mr. Rindy introduced the idea, she has discovered that she enjoys it, it turns her on and excites her to be in control and *she* is now driving the experience, and that's the way *she* wants it (and, presumably, Mr. Rindy is not opposed to this). Their scenario has taken on more of a D/s flavor and she wants to *enforce* chastity and take an active role in doing so, rather than using a passive/aggressive manipulation such as threatening not to participate. (Ms. Rindy, please feel free to correct me if I've read this wrong.)

Taking this into consideration, my suggestion would be to enact some new 'rules'/conditions, and certain penalties if Mr. Rindy should fail to abide by them. Penalties would increase in severity and duration, depending on the magnitude of the offense and repetition.

If the goal is to *enforce* chastity, then (taking into account the difficulties with making this physically impossible to defeat), the rules/conditions and penalties/punishments should work toward it and be related.

Rules/conditions: Mr. R's cock belongs to Ms. R, it is always to remain caged unless and until she instructs otherwise. Mr. R is not to achieve orgasm, either ruined or full, or any other release of semen except that Ms. R allows/orders it, or causes it and has given him permission to do so.

Any attempted, actual or suspected defeat of or escape from the CB-xxxx will be considered a willful violation of the rules, as will any masturbation (with or without orgasm), and any orgasm (ruined or full) or other release of semen. Such violations will result in penalties, punishment and other consequences. Mr. R will be subject to inspection at any time, and any failure to become aroused when Ms. R attempts to cause it may be considered to be evidence that a violation has occurred and penalties applied.

Penalties (in addition to any other punishments Ms. R might choose to apply):

First offense: Installation of the next smaller ring of the CB-xxxx device for a 24hr period, including a sleeping period; denial of orgasm for a period of time double of the longest previous period.

Second offense: Installation of next smaller ring for two days, including sleeping periods, orgasm denial period doubled from previous penalty.

Third offense: smaller ring for 4 days, OD period doubled again.

Fourth offense: smaller ring becomes permanent, OD period doubled again.

Subsequent offenses: follow in a similar manner with *next* smaller ring, and continued doubling of OD period.

Ms. and Mr. R will, of course, need to use good judgment in these matters and not do anything that is likely to result in injury. In the event that Mr. R might continue not to conform to the rules to such an extent that injury might occur, Ms. R (and Mr. R) will need to re-evaluate the program and methods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This material is provided for amusement purposes only and comes with no guarantees of safety or effectiveness. Any use of any part is at your own risk. Participants should always use good judgment, establish safewords, and play safely.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

A tighter ring or ball-gap isn't the answer. It's a mental realignment on his part.
I agree with "the worst punishment you could give is to refuse to play the game."
If he's angling for punishment, that's a bad precedence.
It sounds like you're trying a D/s relationship here

I liked Ms Rika's book, Uniquely Rika. She lays out a "practical, intelligent, common-sense approach" and involves male orgasm denial.

If he wants to get himself off, he will. He's got to want it.
What's the point of wearing chastity if you're just going to cheat?

Now, I do have a PA, and I really like the actual security. It's a real head trip to actually be trapped inside your steel. But that's not a solution. It will take him out of chastity for a months, and isn't a short term thing. Besides, outside of a fantasy story, you're never doing that without his consent. Even so, he can still get release with a vibrator or shaking the cage furiously.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Come on, Peter, you've been around long enough to know that there are two basic schools of thought on this, and neither is less valid than the other. It all depends on how *they* want to play it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
no early release

Post by no early release »

easy. just have him pierced with a PA through the end of his penis. then buy a device with a lockable PA fastening. Job done, the only way to achieve orgasm is then through intense prolonged vibrator stimulation or prostate massage, both of which are far less satisfying or enjoyable as direct penile stimulation.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I'd woken up once with the penis mysteriously out of the CB6000.

Though that never happened with the Jailbird, it did happen that the key was in Canada and I was in China.

She wanted it so asked me if I could pull it out for sex, and not only could I pull it out but it had not even prevented us from having sex.

That was close to six months ago and as soon as we got back she ordered it off until she's ready to conceive later.
0 x