Concealing Your Device

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Concealing Your Device

Post by locked4her55 »

Aarkey wrote:The riskier thing is sliding past people in crowded spaces. ;)
+1

If I worry at all it's about the accidental brush up against someone.

Really, how many of us straight males find ourselves looking at other men's crotches? I've got a lot of other things to focus on.

If it ever did come up I would reply to the question "what the hell are you looking at my crotch for"?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

TwistedMister wrote:It isn't as obvious as *you* think it is, even if someone were actually *looking* that closely, which they are not, 99.999% of the time.

You may *feel* like there is no possible way that anyone and his brother could *not* see, and *know* that your dick is locked in a cage...but it's all in your head.
I agree and my wife likes it because she knows what it is but anyone else who looks figures it's just that I'm well endowed (and I'm good with that).
0 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

I'm currently in a CB3000 which is short. Did they make a 3000s? But anyway it is not noticable especially if I'm wearing tight underwear. What works really well are womens contol panties. They fit snug and have the contol to keep things down without being uncomfortable.
And I agree that even if someone sees something in your crotch, they are unlikely to say anything because they would be admitting they were looking in the first place?
BW
0 x
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

TwistedMister wrote:It isn't as obvious as *you* think it is, even if someone were actually *looking* that closely, which they are not, 99.999% of the time.

You may *feel* like there is no possible way that anyone and his brother could *not* see, and *know* that your dick is locked in a cage...but it's all in your head.
It's taken a week but I've now come to see this is exactly right. I have been kind of obsessing over nothing. I bought tight-fitting underwear but actually went back to boxer shorts as I find them a lot more comfortable with my device, and, in terms of someone noticing a bulge, it doesn't seem to make much difference.
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I wear two pairs of underwear to work, I can see the JB hanging down the side of my leg a bit,sometimes. So I just readjust to a tuck. But yes, it's always a conscious thought. But reality is that just about two years ago I had no idea what a cage or male chastity was. So I think that if someone else was a KH or a cage wearer, they wouldn't say anything anyway, and those who don't know, probably aren't aware of chastity either. But I will say that my JB is so comfortable I don't even know it's there. And other times, usually while driving, it pinches just enough to remind me of my lifestyle.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I think it being highly noticeable is as said 99% in your head , but there is a side of me that would love to be found out . I think the only ones who would notice would be someone else who is locked or perhaps their KH and would probably be scared to approach the subject .
Let's face who is going to walk up to you and say are you really built that big or are you wearing a cage ?
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
nebman

Post by nebman »

Having gone through my own mental gymnastics when wearing a device in public, I had a bit of an epiphany when looking down at my crotch while wearing jeans and no device.

I naturally have uneven lumps and bumps down there! A guys cock and balls are on frequently on display to some extent under quite normal and acceptable circumstances. Unless you are wearing decidedly tight and stretchy pants, and have a large device, most people are not likely to think anything.

It was years ago, but one morning I was in the kitchen wearing a pair of jeans that gave me a nice bump between my legs. My wife reached from behind and cupped her hand around my junk and said "looking good" or something along those lines. Instant hard-on!
0 x