Happy NOvember!

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveT

Re: Happy NOvember!

Post by SteveT »

Well I was locked on 22 July 2017 and am unlikely to be released this side of Christmas. So in this respect I have done Loctober and will almost certainly do NOvember. However, if NOvember means NO cumming (rather than NO release... I’m never sure what it’s supposed to be...) then I’m afraid I probably won’t make it.

My last orgasm of any sort was on 25 August 2017 and this was a ruined orgasm in my cage. Sadly my cage does not completely prevent my from climaxing and I will often cum at moments of high excitement - such as the instant my Wife orgasms while I’m going down on Her. I classify these as “ruined” orgasms because I am not fully erect, still in my cage, and unable to really pump myself... Prior to this I have never gone even as long as a month without cumming - so if NOvember means NO cumming then - I might try, but - I think it’s unlikly that I’m going to last that long!

What *does* NOvember mean?
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

SteveT wrote:What *does* NOvember mean?
Ha! I’m wondering the same thing. I’m pretty sure in my case it means whatever my wife decides it means. Probably no orgasm since, like you, the plan is for continual locking. But we shall see! She could be bluffing.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

I think I coined the phrase 'NOvember' here, but if there's any doubt, it means exactly what your wife/SO says it means. I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble!

For Mrsrigid and I, the heart of NOvember means no ejaculation, and all the wife-pleasing attention and goodness that goes along with it.

I will say I was somewhat inspired by this image originally from (I think) the sadly defunct malechastityblog:

Celebrating the joy of "No".

So thanks to everyone who's responded - however long you go, may you enjoy your frustration and give your wife/SO all the pleasure she can handle!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I'm having a different November experience, more like YESvember and I like it. Yes I do :-)

Yesterday morning my wife and I had just woken up. As usual, I was nude besides my cage. She snuggled next to me and I asked her to take off her pajama top so I could feel her skin. She did, resumed snuggling and the next thing I knew she started playing with me. I swelled up in the cage, she liked the response and continued. She took off her gold key chain, unlocked the cage, removed the cage but left the base ring on and continued to fondle me. Oooo, I was loving it! She asked me if I wanted lube and I said "It's OK with me if I don't come".
She replied "How about if I want you to?" I moaned "Sure" and we were off to the races. She gave me a great orgasm!

I just love that she initiated the whole thing.

After, she said that with me still wearing the base ring she could feel what was going on with me in a way that she never had before. (This was the first time she got me off with me wearing the ring) Since then she's been wearing her key chain out of her blouse, exposed. Before, she always wore it tucked away. I haven't commented on that but I read it as her "owning" my chastity more than before.

I like it! I love her!
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

happilylockedman wrote:I just love that she initiated the whole thing
How does the old song go? “I want YOU to want ME!”

That’s the key to everything for me. It turns me on, makes me feel loved, increases intimacy... the list goes on. For my wife and I the bottom line is really, does this increase intimacy. We’re new to it all so we don’t know yet, but I’m glad that your November experience has been a positive one!
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

SteveT wrote:However, if NOvember means NO cumming (rather than NO release... I’m never sure what it’s supposed to be...) then I’m afraid I probably won’t make it.
Well despite my misgivings I *did* make it!

Today is 1 December and I got through Locktober and NOvember without a single orgasm. In fact my last (ruined) orgasm was on 25 August - this means that I have gone over 3 months without an ejaculation of any kind. That’s without doubt the longest I have ever gone in my entire adult life - since puberty (and I’m 56 now)!

It was tough. My Wife’s birthday falls in November and naturally that involved a weekend of service and Sex.i came *very* close to cumming in my cage whilst I was going down on Her for the second and third times let me tell you!

Note to self however:
Next year - try to arrange it such that when entering October, my last orgasm was somewhat more recent than August!
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

this means that I have gone over 3 months without an ejaculation of any kind
Congratulations! I'm just a month now. We'll see when my wife chooses to release me. Just have to hope for the best!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Well, I did get some enjoyment out of November, but my wife is head pooba keyholder and calls the shots so I wasn’t overly depressed by breaking the rules. This morning as we were going for a run, she said, “Well it’s December. That just leaves one question: Ruinied or Real?”

“Do you have any thoughts about it?” I asked.

“Yes I do...” and she began running.

I limped behind her nursing a raging caged hardon making for a fairly miserable run.
0 x