Does anyone work construction?

Living the real life under lock and key
Sammysm

Does anyone work construction?

Post by Sammysm »

I am new to chastity and I am a commercial carpenter. I have been off work while my wife and I have started chastity, I think I can wear it to work but not sure until I try. Does any other guys work construction and do you wear your device?
0 x
Forherdesire

Re: Does anyone work construction?

Post by Forherdesire »

I do all sorts of physical labor wearing mine. From carpentry work to landscaping to arborist tree climbing all without issues. With that said I do have a rather small device at 1 3/4" long.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Sammysm

Post by Sammysm »

I probably should have included that I am in acb6000s. I don't think I will have a problem but figured it would be good to ask thanks
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I work on automobiles and it involves bending over fenders, crawling under and inside, and lifting awkward items. The only things I have to be careful of is laying on my stomach (concrete floor) and when setting while straddling something.
I also have a small acreage with three buildings and about forty trees. I do most of the maintenance and have no problems.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Locked by LRC wrote:I also have a small acreage with three buildings and about forty trees. I do most of the maintenance and have no problems.
I got mine off to go up on the roof the other day to fix a crumbled chimney. It's a metal roof, slick, I had to ride the ridgeline to get from the end to the middle. Being up high, on a slick, steep metal roof gives me the 'willies' bad, I'd almost rather go back to being shot at for a living. I didn't want any distractions while I was up there...I had visions of flinching from an unexpected pinch and sliding off, and the Mrs. Finding me with my neck broke when she got home.

I worked in a warehouse for a few years while wearing a device- lots of lifting, hauling, getting on and off forklifts and in and out of trucks. Only had one incident when a ball popped thru when lifting something heavy. A smaller ring cured that issue.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

TwistedMister; I removed three layers and reshingled the house a few years back. It's a 1 1/2 story house. I wore my device while doing this project. I didn't have to straddle the ridge as you were describing. If I would have, from past experience of straddling things, I would have taken the device off. Also, standing on bare wood and shingles is a lot different than metal. If that would have been the case, the device would have been off.

I had a large limb that broke off one tree and wedged into another. I had to go up a ladder, then stand with my back against the tree and my feet set on two different branches, then hoist the chain saw up. You can be assured, the cage was off when I did that. LRC gave no resistance or questions when I told her why I wanted it off.

I guess the point of all of this is; think about what you're doing. If there's a reasonable chance the cage may cause a problem with any activity, take it off.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

From time to time for my job I have to wear a rock climbing harness or tree climbing harness. My KH was in a rather strict mood and when I asked to take it off for work she flatly told me we have to find out what I can do and what I can't do with it on so it stayed on. My concern was that in those harness' the boys get a little squished. I had no issues. Fortunately that while she was strict with my wearing it she also gave me the key if there was sufficient reasons to take it off. I.e. Problems while climbing.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

I work on cars too. My company provides shop clothes that are rather loose in the crotch so my tube has room to move around in my loose boxers. No problems, I sometimes forget I'm wearing it.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

My KH allows me time "out" when I am doing hard physical work during the day, but normally always locked at night, but she is strict, and chastity is enforced 24/7 normally but she is reasonable if it causes pain or could cause damage...
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I would agree that if your device can be worn comfortably under your work clothes and fits without problems it should not be a problem with work. Originally, my biggest problem at work was my mind. With the device on, it was on my mind a lot and I found it difficult to concentrate. I eventually got past that.

I think a lot depends on the device and how well it fits. I am skeptical that a CB series will fit well enough, but some have been successful with it.

I would also consider things like what does your work site offer for a bathroom. I have worked on sites with other guys and we had the porti-potties. There is no way in the world I would sit down on that seat, I only used the standing urinal box. Been a while since I was in a CB-6000S, but I seem to recall it not working while standing.
0 x