Almost two years!!

Living the real life under lock and key
wishingandhoping
Almost two years!!

Post by wishingandhoping »

Yes next month is two years of almost total confinement!
I have nothing new to add the world of male chastity sadly except how normal it has become! My wife likes me locked and that is it! (I drink less booze when locked)
My main purpose for posting this is for my own benefit and that I have what I always wanted and feel very lucky.
0 x
chasteboi

Re: Almost two years!!

Post by chasteboi »

Does that mean you have not cum in two years?
0 x
wishingandhoping

No not at all but I can honestly say very few and this past year even less!
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

Congrats. I finished my second year recently too and took a few weeks break. Had some skin issues on my scrotum and wanted it to clear up. I am locked again as of today but I do not know for how long because my skin condition may be chronic and due to my old age. I have only been locked for 2 years, not denied an orgasm. I like orgasms so I am not going to give them up, especially at my age when I never know when my last orgasm will actually be my last. :)

We have been experimenting with a few weeks of lockup and orgasm denial and then a week free where I can have as many orgasms as I want. The funny thing is that I had 4 the day I was unlocked, one the next day and then could not even get hard for the rest of the week so I figured I might as well be locked again.

Do you feel different when you are not locked. I feel bored. I miss the constant sexual arousal that I used to feel. I feel bored; that something is missing. Are you going to take a break? After two years of peeing sitting down, it is a pleasure to pee standing up and not having to mess with cleaning myself with swabs, water bottles and Q-Tips ever time I pee. Also liked not having to sleep with a pillow between my legs. However, I did miss not being locked up. Let me know how you feel.
0 x
wishingandhoping

lockedsteve wrote:Congrats. I finished my second year recently too and took a few weeks break. Had some skin issues on my scrotum and wanted it to clear up. I am locked again as of today but I do not know for how long because my skin condition may be chronic and due to my old age. I have only been locked for 2 years, not denied an orgasm. I like orgasms so I am not going to give them up, especially at my age when I never know when my last orgasm will actually be my last. :)

Do you feel different when you are not locked. I feel bored. I miss the constant sexual arousal that I used to feel. I feel bored; that something is missing. Are you going to take a break? After two years of peeing sitting down, it is a pleasure to pee standing up and not having to mess with cleaning myself with swabs, water bottles and Q-Tips ever time I pee. Also liked not having to sleep with a pillow between my legs. However, I did miss not being locked up. Let me know how you feel.
Yes I feel very different when unlocked and I actually was different. It was about three weeks after a 18 months or so. We were travelling and I wear a Jail Bird so it was removed for the weeks holiday.
When we returned my wife was straight back to work and her job is very demanding!
I went for about another week when she said 'Your not caged'! I said no but will pop it on tomorrow! I managed another week and it was thenw hen she commented that I am different when unlocked. By that she means less attentive etc.
The truth is I was back to 'playing' with myself! I felt terrible but now have been locked for six weeks so feel good and she is happy.
I am now tuned in with the sitting down side but it is a pain when out for the evening!
0 x
Wife_and_keyholder

Post by Wife_and_keyholder »

Well done you and especially to your wife!
0 x
GehorsamEr55

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

I wear different cock cages all day and night since nearly three years. my beloved wife is my keyholder and has reduced my orgasmns more and more. this year I only had two. next year, she promised me, will be my last one in my life forever. my wife is a very strict and consequent woman. decided is decided, said is said and rules are rules is the way she organises life. I am very happy with and under her.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

That is good that next year you will have but one orgasm (if I understood well) and that that orgasm will be the last orgasm in your life forever.

And of course it is to be hoped that your wife has more and more orgasms as time progresses -- or at least as many as she wants. Because that -- her having as many as she wants -- should be the only goal. :D
0 x
GehorsamEr55

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

Hi Edas, you are nearly right. I pamper my wife in every way she wants with feet and long time full body massage, licking her pussy and asshole. Yes,she gets a lot of orgasmns, normally one every day and several more at weekends. The goal of her is to be the erotic served princess and godess for her husband and my goal is to do this in total chastity, that means no orgasmns. We have no cuckold relationship, my wife doesn't fuck others. Outside our erotic life we have a lifestyle like other couples of our age with two exceptions. Every sunday I get a very rough spanking and every wednesday, when my wife is out with her friends, I have to visit and serve an elder friend of her, a widow and very dominant lady of 68 years
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Wow, Gehorsamer55! This dominant lady of 68 years, do you have to serve her in the sense of giving her orgasms too?

And has this lady seen your cock cage?
0 x