MM Jailbird Punishment Pins?

Living the real life under lock and key
LadyDs_alex

MM Jailbird Punishment Pins?

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Are there any jailbird owners who have experience with the "punishment" or "anti-pullout" pins?

If so, can you tell me a little about them? (Privately if you like.)

There are three sizes and three styles -- nine possibilities in all. What is each one like? (You get to order three. I'm thinking I will go with one of each size, but I'm not sure on the style.)

Do they hurt all the time or just when one is attempting. . . misbehavior?

I do understand I will need to send my device back for this adjustment. It has to go back anyway, the gap was too big, but now it is too small -- ball burn!

I haven't written about it in my journal yet, but this addition of the pins is, um, necessary. :oops:

Any advice would be appreciated.
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
HPHDX

Re: MM Jailbird Punishment Pins?

Post by HPHDX »

I have three pins for my cage - not too much experience with them as my KH seems to think it is too cruel and do not use them... She will however threat/tease me with using them as a punishment once in a while, but unfortunately never seems to get around to actually do it. :(
I think the only times we used them, I installed them my self without her knowing after a shower.

The most aggressive I have is the medium spike and whit that one in any excitement really becomes a punishment after a short while.
I can actually wear it during a full day, as long as I keep my mind off sex (which can be hard with the cage on)
Any attempt of self-pleasure or is quickly forced to a halt due to pain.
I had to give oral services to her once with the medium spike installed and after some time I simply had to stop and literally begged her to remove at least just the spike, as I was so exited from licking her that I was unable to control my bulging semi-erection in the cage and the pain from the spike simply became too much :mrgreen:
I can't imagine being able to sleep with the medium spike installed. That's a scary thought to wake up with a nocturnal erection and that spike just digging in.

The smaller ones I have does a similar effect but no way so severe, and I found that only the medium spike is a true deterrent for any and all attempts for self pleasure in the cage - except willpower of course :)
While the two smaller ones I have does not do too much effect, I am however happy that I did not go further than the medium spike... That thing is quite scary once it digs in for real and can't even begin to imagine what the larger models will feel like.

I find it a nice option, but unfortunately never got around to using it very much as my KH is apperantly afraid of being to cruel in this area :(

I think at least the more severe ones as the spikes is mostly for play/punishments as longterm wear could cause skin puncture - they actually warm about that also I seem to remember.

Actually feel inspired about this post, so maybe I should drop some hints about the pins to my KH next time the opportunity comes around ;)
0 x