Have you ever had a chastity encounter with another couple?

Living the real life under lock and key

Have you physically met anyone else who is involved in chastity play that you have met face to face?

Total votes: 0

knighterrant

Have you ever had a chastity encounter with another couple?

Post by knighterrant »

Chastity discussion seems to very much be a product of technology and social networks. I don't know that I have ever met anyone else who is into chastity play, I certainly cannot confirm that I have. That makes this board a great social experience, but I am curious how many people have actually met other couples in this lifestyle?
0 x
chops123456

Re: Have you ever had a chastity encounter with another coup

Post by chops123456 »

This would be interesting though. I'd hope to show each other off.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Have to answer no but both KH and I have said it would be nice to have another couple we could have open discussions with about this lifestyle .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I saw a really hot girl at a kids birthday party with a small key on a chain around her neck. It was definitely not a house key. Someone there told me she was super kinky, so I have good reason to believe it was a cage key. No confirmation though.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

So yesterday I'm in the check-out line of one of our local chain grocery stores and I over hear a conversation from the couple in front of me. Not really paying attention to their conversation I hear him say "Chastity". I'm sure my head whipped around, my heart skipped a beat and I stop what i'm doing to listen. Turns out they were talking about Chastity Bono. :lol:

How ironic this happens on the day I read this post. Other than that occurrence I've experienced nothing even close to an encounter.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I met a male friend online that shared femdom fantasies. He was a pretty cool guy, and we ended up going for drinks and a movie a few times. he was actually a bit jealous about my wife locking me up (I believe I was locked one time for one of our get togethers). In his relationship, the wife had to have things be her idea, otherwise it would never fly with her. To my knowledge, that was the only real life person that knew I was locked and denied.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Well, I guess I'm the outlier - having met perhaps a dozen people, in person, who have played with chastity in their relationships ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Aarkey wrote:Well, I guess I'm the outlier - having met perhaps a dozen people, in person, who have played with chastity in their relationships ;)
Except me :-)

Aarkey and I had met online years ago, and at that time we lived in the same state, but never had a chance to get together. At one point he told me he thought it would be "weird" to do so, although I think he must have been imagining us comparing devices or something. I'd have considered that to be a little weird, too.
0 x
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

Not sure I quite believe it my self, but I just found out that my wife told one of her friends. :o :o :shock:
So I actually had to change my vote on this subject. 8-)

Apperantly that couple is also playing with cages and padlocks, and my wife told her friend that she finds my behavior better when I am locked up and she has the key :oops:
I'm still not sure how they even got on to this topic, but I know that my wife for quite some time might have had some subjects that she would like to get cleared of her mind, and she might be somewhat relieved to learn that she is not the only one engaged in these sorts of games, so if it makes her feel better I guess i am ok with it :)

Right now I have mixed feelings about some else knowing as it is rather private to me :shock:
On the other hand it's a major turn on to know that my wife is discussing my lockups with a likeminded friend, and might be getting hints, tips and tricks from someone else. :mrgreen:

This has turned out much better than I ever imagined when I bought the first cheap Chinese cage as a play toy :)
Only problem is that her friend lives quite far away and they don't see each other that often... Perhaps that will change in the future ;)
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Only one couple we hot-tubbed together. I am super aware of looking at the keys some women sometimes wear if they are small padlock keys. I have come across one, a bank manageress, quiet sexy, and very in control... when I spoke to her I could not help getting a major "caged" erection, just thinking she was probably as in control in the office as she was at home, very similar to my KH. She would wear a key.. but we have a screw-lock mechanism on my JB....
0 x