Have you ever had a chastity encounter with another couple?

Living the real life under lock and key

Have you physically met anyone else who is involved in chastity play that you have met face to face?

Total votes: 0

_lj_

Re: Have you ever had a chastity encounter with another coup

Post by _lj_ »

I bought my JailBird on the recommendations from a couple (D/s) of good friends, and I know we have both been wearing them whilst out together with our Ladies. Then there was the Munch, when I was doing my "meet and greet" and a couple came in, she wearing a necklace featuring a "Master" padlock key - I commented that I recognised the key, and she looked at her sub. And two or three other friends who use them in their relationships.
0 x
MM Jailbird
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

CagedWestley wrote:The first one I met was a girl who introduced me to the idea of chastity by telling me she was interested in me, but wanted to let me know she had a guy locked in a spiked chastity cage, but I didn't have to feel threatened by him because he had a girlfriend. I had not thought about her for a long time. She always had a key on. All of that was so new to me, it kinda freaked me out then, although it seems I may see things differently now.
Presumably she had him locked by having an agreement with his gf? Or how did it work else? Could have a lot of potential - this.
0 x
femdomstel

Post by femdomstel »

Hi

We have exchanged locks with other couples in the past.
Met them online, and we Kh spoke on the phone.

Then mailed each other locks, and then a confirmation picture that all is in place.

After some days, once even weeks we agree to send each other the keys.

Trust me, my husband can talk himself out of everything.
But not when it comes to a Kh that he does not know.

Worked great.

Miss Karen
0 x