How do other locked men feel when their KH pleasures Herself

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr No1Cums

Re: How do other locked men feel when their KH pleasures Her

Post by Mr No1Cums »

locked4her55 wrote:Love to see my wife helping herself out. Whatever it takes for her to feel good is ok with me and I take no offence at all to my abilities.
This. :)

I just love to watch my girlfriend pleasure herself. I love all the possible ways this can be done...during PIV or by herself while I just watch. It is a big turn on / tease for me to watch her do it. I do not mind it at all and I do not see it as something that would burn into my self-esteem. ;)
0 x
Mine and Miss No1Cums blog - No1Cums
24/7 locked - Steelworxx Looker 1
No orgasm record: 37days
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

I love it when she pleasures herself. She always does when piv and it just makes things that much more intense for both of us. When solo, its great too.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I love her climaxing solo! I don't think she does it very often. I was reflecting on our earlier days, and I remember when she would lay with part of her body on top of mine and I could really feel her involuntary undulations during her orgasm. Super hot! We haven't done that in a while.

She occasionally will get herself off in the shower. She's never really let me be a part of that, but she will sometimes tell me that she had a "long shower". Again, very hot!
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

That is our normal sex. My wife loves her vibrator and I love kissing and fondling her while she uses it. When she orgasms, I feel almost like I did. My legs get shaky and I am not horny anymore. After two years I have learned to share my wife's orgasms. I am not into having to be the one who causes an orgasm. The goal has always been to just have orgasms and the method is immaterial. Sometimes my wife will stay in her bedroom and call me so that I can hear her orgasm with her vibrator.

My wife is not a fan of intercourse so I am very used to her using a vibrator. She says it is better than any man or woman she has had sex with and by her reaction, I would have to agree. Both my wife and our girlfriend were in love with BOB, their Battery Operated Buddy. I am just happy that they are happy. I can make my wife orgasm in under 3 minutes but it will not be as intense as when a vibrator is used. It seems that my wife is part of a large group of women who feel the same once the honeymoon period of a marriage is over. :)
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

I wish my g/f would pleasure herself in front of me more often. It's a rare sight but it's so wonderful.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
MsJennsDog

Post by MsJennsDog »

For me, weirdly, I seem to gain some sense relief when my KH pleasures herself by using me in some way. I'm still left with this burning desire for her but I feel happy that I had some small part in her O. Every so often, I receive a text at work that say's something like this..."I just got myself off thinking about you all locked up, with no control, and all those men around you with complete freedom'. I am left wanting her even more. I enjoy the feeling of helplessness and my KH pleasuring herself is a big part of that.
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

See: http://mychastehubby.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... -cant.html

A few days later while I was at work she simply sent me a smiley face in a text message. Love it.

(skip to the last 3 paragraphs of the post to get what i mean)
Last edited by Betterthansmith on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

Okay, this isn't exactly chastity related, I was topping my wife, which she likes sometimes.

We started with some making out, and then I got on top like I was going for missionary. I pulled her down the bed, crawled up, and started fucking her mouth. Thanks to a few strong drinks, I was rock hard, but slow to cum.

I eventually turned, still on top, my dick in her mouth, and then began licking her. Her hand was awfully near, so I guided it to her pussy, and she went to town on it, I stayed in that position, like a dog over her with my dick in her mouth. She doesn't get herself off a lot, but she can really make those two fingers go over her clit. I could feel the orgasm building in her entire body under me, and it was telegraphing to my cock as well as her mouth stayed wrapped around it. When she came, I almost lost it in her mouth, but regained my composure enough to keep playing, Eventually, I had her riding my mouth cowboy style.

That was a new experience for me. I'd never been over her and in her mouth like that when she made herself orgasm.

In my device today writing this. I can feel things firming up in it.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I found my wife pleasuring herself for the first time ever last night while were making love. She had me touching her stomach (one of her erogenous zones) and I felt her arms brushing against mine. I was curious what she was doing and reached down to find her hands. She was masturbating! I was really surprised, she has never done that. It turned me on a little, but at the same time it just realky surprised me.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted sometimes starts in her sleep. I've tried to ignore it, but I usually find myself swelling, and I know I won't be able to go to sleep until she's done, so I help her out...I was going to say "give her a hand", but it's more tongue than hand.

She usually wakes up before she gets off, and is pleasantly surprised to find that her dream was not completely a dream, and that sends her toward orgasm even faster. Yes, she is usually dreaming when she does this, and she talks in her sleep...and her dreams, unfettered by the inhibitions her waking mind imposes on the expression of her desires, have turned quite interesting.

I find it a major turn-on to have to watch and/or assist, knowing that my caged arousal will not receive the same treatment.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted